Chapter-24

Song recomended:

We looked back to see The cars coming behind us

"Hyung!Come on drive!I just recieved the message that they managed to reach the ware house."

The car sped as we Drove quickly towards the warehouse.

Parking our car we grabbed the guns and other essentials as with High alert we entered the building.
It was empty?

Shit!It's a trap!
Before we could Act I felt the cold  metal on my back as I froze.
I looked to the sides to see Others have also Been already Captured.

Author pov:
The horror on their faces was far very much visible.
Suddenly A mocking laugh was heard as everyone's gaze got diverted  to it
"You guys really thought you will execute me This easily?"

The so called 'choi-sam Came down as The Fierce expression on their face was Visible quite much.

"Aww look at the tiny cubs growling.arent you All happy to meet Your Elder Stepbrother?"
He spoke whilst Flashing a mocking smile to each one of them.

"You better behave you bastard!"
Jimin Shouted.

*Gun shot*
*Gun shot*

"Ah!"
Jimin groaned as one of the bullets got shot in his legs.
"We should learn not to interrupt while elder are speaking.Isnt it little brother?"
He spoke as he took the hold of his hairs.
Harshly letting go off them He Continued

"Wow,Look at Our cute little maknae.Choi y/n oops- kim y/n!How does it feel like to be treated like princess little sister?You feel so good right?"
He spoke as he came forward with a sly ,dirty smirk.
"Shut it Sam!Blurt!Why you killed them and want to kill us?What is the reason!?"

I growled.

"So soon?How does it feel like Not having the parents despite of having parents?You guys know it better isn't it?"
He spoke as he faced his back to a table which was kept there.
Picking some photos from it he chuckled as he continued whilst everything else was dead silent.

"Y'all look so good being this happy.But you see I don't like this Happiness of yours because that old man and woman Chose You!Choi y/n!Above me!They left me In orphanage for the name 'they weren't ready!'
And out of no where The so called man comes and tells he is my father after being told all this while that my father was dead!HOW WOULD YOU FEEL!I NEVER FELT A FAMILY!"

"BUT DAD DID LEFT US FOR YOU how can you say that!"

"How can you be so immature huh?DIDNT YOU STILL UNDERSTAND THAT THE ONE BEHIND YOUR REAL PARENT'S DEATH WAS HIM?HE NEEDED A HEIR THEREFORE HE CAME BACK TO ME FROM THE ORPHANAGE!I HATE YOU AND THIS HAPLY FAMILY OF YOUR KIM Y/N!"

He yelled as he fell down breaking into tears .

"I wish I ever had that happy or atleast parently childhood like you all But I didn't!And Who I blame is you y/n You!I wanted to finish your so called happy family after killing my dad and that has what brought me here!"

"You killed him?"
I  whispered

"I did for that bastard Deserved it for treating me as a slave.He deserved it and Now yoh will also be meeting the same Fate!Which is death!"

He got up from the floor,as he wiped his tears before pointing the gun At her.

"You better leave her Or you Will be regretting it!"
Taehyung growled as others also became agitated trying to break free from the captivity.

"Too late."
He spoke as he firmed his grip about to press the trigger.
"Choi Sam!You are under arrest!Stop at the moment or you will be shot at the spot!"

Everyone looked at the entrance as they saw Yeonjun with the officials.

He smirked as he spoke
"And you think it will stop me?Even if I die I will kill this woman with Her family because revenge is what I have lived for."
He tilted his head as Pressed the trigger...

But The shot got diverted as  he was shot multiple times .
As he fell ,the tears fell from his eyes
"May be next life I would be able to have a family.znot this One.You are lucky y-y/n"

Y/n closed her eyes as she saw him dying.It was a painful death.She never knew about him.If she knew He could have never been what he had become today.
Others who were released came to y/n who was standing half traumatised looking at his dead body.
"Y/n-ah come...Lets go."
Rm Spoke as he made her turn to the entrance.She didn't respond but only thing she did was looking back at him.
Somewhere she did regret this Mission but also somewhere she felt it was right.

The End~