Chapter-16

Ok! Everything feels set.
I have sent him For a small walk around.I hope him to return in a while.
Lemme set the candles correctly.
Did i do it alone?Nah!Afcoarse Halmeoni was there wid meh.
There comes the last balloon.
As I set it on floor I heard the door click open and Close.

I quickly rush to the front door as i sto him by coming In front of him.
"Yah oppa!how was the walk ?!"
"Umm nice?What wrong with you panting?"
He spoke as he raised one of his brows.

"Nothing much"
I spoke whilst smiling sheepisly.
"Just stay here!"
He sighed as he nodded.

I ran to The table to Put a blind fold on his eyes.
"Yah!Y/nah stop playing around!It would be better."
"Just a min"
I spoke as I carried him to the room

Taehyung pov:
She slowly removed my blindfold as to my sight came the beautiful decorated room with balloons below.
Our old pictures were being played together on the wall from projector.
It felt so magical .i felt unusually overwhelmed.

I heard three familiar voices sing.
My eyes opened wide as one of them I yearned to hear from long.
With tears dropping from my eyes I looked back to meet someone I didn't expect to meet.

"Jungkook-ah?"
He spoke as a drop left his eyes as he was rushed to hug him.

Y/n stood at the distance as she saw two of her brothers unite.
As she was watching the scene infront her mind went back to

Flashback
Y/n pov
Sighing I entered the alley where I expected to find him.
As I reached the end of the alley i Found him busy with his phone looking hether thether .
I slowly Walked to him but before I could speak
"Hmm?"
He hmmed as he slid the phone back into his pocket.
Lifting his gaze upto me he Leaned forward as he Put his hands in the pocket of the jeans.
"I-- I actually..."
I got silent.
"I will come."
He spoke with a low cold tone as he exited the Alley and soon my sight as well.
I sighed as I watched him fading away.i understand.He just cant get over.Nor can I.
Holding the strap of my bag firmly I started walking back to the house.

Flashback ends
I looked at their never ending hug as my mind drifted to why had we all been like this. Separated.

It feels so weird.
And selfish and....
I don't know
I am dazed for some reason i dont even know.

Author pov:
"Where have you been jungkook-ah?"

He patted his back as he whispered.
"Here only hyung."
He hugged him tight as Taehyung cried for a while.
He didn't expect his brother to come here.

"Ah- you guys gonna make us cry."
Halmeoni spoke In her old voice as she Wiped the tear which came out of her eyes.

Taehyung chuckled a bit as he wiped  his tears and looked st the overall decoration.
He turned to yn who was standing at the side.
"Thank you cuppie and Halemoni.i couldn't ask for anything more."
He spoke  as he hugged both of them.

Meanwhile y/n noticed jungkook- going to the outer portion of the room so he is not so much visible.
They Broke the hug as y/n Indiscated him to sit whilst Halmeoni was preparing  to cut the Cake.
Y/n went to the place where jungkook went a few mins ago.
She spotted him facing towards the wall.
As she got closer she could hear quite sniffles.She put a hand on his shoulder as he stayed still in the position crying hard.
He missed it.He missed the warmth.The love .for three years.For three fucking years he yearned for this one hug of warmthness.
It broke him Inside How he got this short term happiness which he usually saw from Far away.

Staying away from them he had his own reasons.
A tear Slipped from her eye as she saw her brother weep so hard.He never cried.Never.
She slightly patted his back as he suddenly hugged y/n tightly.
"Y/n-ah I m-miss you.I m-miss u-us!"
He spoke weeping hard.
As y/n continued to pat his back.
"I m-missed this.I-i don't W-want t-this to end.I-i tried waking up m-mom and D-dad b-but They d-dint g-get up.I waited for weeks.B-but-"
He couldn't continue as he weeped harder and taehyung who was saw this at distance sadly smiled as he saw two of his youngers getting drenched in the sorrow of  loss of their family .

.
.
.
.
.
.
Helu Aliens👐,
I hope the chap was nice and fine.
I was going Through comments as I saw some people were kinda puzzled about What all is suddenly going on in the story.
Jhope is in Japan,Straykids is in Korea,Jk,tae and y/n are in nyc.Why hey all are separated and how they are so far away.Where are the other members.
These were some question I recieved.
So Since season-2 is mostly going I suspense thriller genre I wont be able to break to these answers but definitely as you will be going through the story you will be getting all your answers.
Time isn't far as you are seeing i am already packing all the plot up so its planned.You guys will be getting your answers Slowly and slwoly in each chapter.I am not gonna miss a singlr tjing to my aliens⊙﹏⊙.
UwU have a beautiful day lovelies!🍁