Chapter-5

"TANNIE!NO!STOP!"

"TANNIE!NO!STOP!"

I Spoke whilst running after him who was not ready to bath.

"Got you!"

I spoke as  I caught him in my arms and carried him to bathroom to wash him up.

*Bark bark*

Aish this brat.It's hard to manage him actually.
It took me 1 huge ass hour to get him settled and bathe him.
Rocking him I came outside the bathroom as I heard the door opening.

"Morning Y/n-ah"
Halmeoni spoke.
"Morning halmeoni-ah"
I spoke as I kept tannie down.
"Ah- today we got a new small guest?"
She asked as tannie licked her foot.

"Ya halmeoni,I am fully adopting him I think.I can't leave him in park any longer.Its already  middle of winter."

"Oh that's a great idea."

She said as she went towards the kitchen with tannie align  and I went to the living room as i sat on the couch.
"Y/n?"

She spoke from kitchen

"Yea Halmeoni?"
"You didn't eat food right?"
"Ye... Actually I wasn't able to due to some reasons-"

"Y/n-ah?!How many times will I tell you not to do like that!"

"Sorry halmeoni I will take care."

I said as I approached her.She does cares me like a mother and so reckless of me .I holded my ears apologizingly  as she came and hug me.
The only person I can trust in this world right now is just her.

"By the way halmeoni..."
I spoke sitting at the counter
"Can you help me clean the other room?"
I spoke eating my non existent nails.
"Huh?Are you planning of shifting him here?"
She asked
"Yea"
"Oh when ?"
"Today itself "
she spoke as she got off the counter.
"Okay let me make the breakfast and some extra food.I will be there to help you in 10 mins"
She spoke whilst smiling as she proceeded to the stove mean while  y/n went to the room she is supposed to clean.

Y/n pov:
Oh no-
This is a complete mess.I just rolled my eyes seeing the condition of the room.
I breathed in as I started removing the unwanted boxes and began setting the bedsheet and closet.

It is 30 mins since I and halmeoni are  in this room still cleaning it.Huff!Why is cleaning such a pain in ass.I spoke as I rested on the now clean bed.
Okay that one last box is left to be emptied.
I opened it and started carrying his clothes to the closet.

"Okay so this is the last set to carry."
I sighed out in complete exhaustion.As I was about to walk to the closet I heard something falling.I looked back and saw the back of a photoframe.
I kept the set on the bed near by and took it in my hands.

This photoframe made a no. Of emotions run through me.Unokowingly I started caressing it.
I was still staring at the frame when I heard a voice from behind.
"Y/n-ah your phone is ringing !"
Shouted halmeoni from outside.
"Yaah halmeoni coming!"
I spoke as I kept the frame inside somewhere quickly so it is  not visible to anyone.

"Doctor" read the ringing phone.

*Takes up the call*

"Hello?Yes doctor."
"O-ok i will be coming there in half an hour.In mean time you can prepare the last formalities"
"Yeah thank you sir,Good afternoon"

*The call ends*

I sighed as I threw the phone to the couch.
I went into the room to find Halmeoni doing some last touches to the room.
"halmeoni,I need to go and shift everything there .It will take me 2-3 hrs to shift everything and lastly him.You can do some last works and by chance am not here by afternoon you can leave and About tannie I trust he won't do any mischief as such since he seems to be a trained dog so you won't have to worry"
I spoke in a single breathe.
"Aww won't I be able to see my son?"
She spoke in a lill disappointment.
"Halmeoni...I will try my best that you are able to meet him today."
I spoke assuringly before I went to get ready.

Y/n Pov
Finally those last paperworks are done and Lastly am going to home with him in ambulance.Just even seeing him in this condition is making my heart break into smaller and smaller pieces.
I can't even describe.I just caressed his hair looking at his pale body.
The ambulance came to a halt as I knew we reached the adress.I fastened my way out side to open the door but it was already opened?
Oh Halmeoni hasn't left it means.
I let the nurses take the strecher and other stuff inside ,while in the meanwhile there was Halmeoni watching everything eagerly waiting for oppa to be seen.
Yes,Though she never saw him but her love for him was equal to that from a mother to her son.She was too eager to meet that brother of mine whom i praised everyday.
May be she was so eager because she saw me suffering?Suffering for love and family?Just like her?
It took good 20 mins to settle out before the nurses left the house.
I calmed myself down before stepping into his room as Halmeoni followed behind.

I heard some barks outside.Oh shit- I left tannie in the living room.Before entering I ran back to living room to grab him .
As I returned back to the room I saw Halmeoni sitting on chair beside him and caressing head like a mother.
She was speaking something inaudible for me to hear at a distance.
As I cleared the distance I heard....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued
Yolo aliens here you go with a update😌....
How was the chap and most importantly how are you my aliens~

You guys have that?

Here grab those from me'
From now on I will be posting memes and this is necessary for that 😤