Chapter-19

January 1,2022

Unknown Pov:
"Sir,We are there at the spot."
I muttered to Master Chan.

"Good.Keep Your eyes on them And as soon as they seem calmed out start with your work."

Time lapse
Y/n pov:

Why is my head aching so much?
My hands made way to my head as my head hurted as shit.
I opened my eyes but saw everything unfamiliar.
Wait!
This isn't my room.where the hell am I even.
With a jerk I sat up as I Eyed my surroundings with a frown.
I quickly got off the bed As I Looked around the room to find a clue.
Finding no other good option I opened the door as I peeked out.
The hallway is empty.
I walked through the hallway with slow footsteps as I Went down hiding to see if anyone was there.
As I went down my eyes fell on some of the maids who had been working.
I quickly Hid myself as I walked to a diff part of the room.
Before I could step back further I got a tap on my shoulder.
Being scared I jerked As I looked at Someone whom I guess to be  One of the workers.
"Miss?may we help you?Sir have gone for his Work And he would be back soon."
He asked politely.
"Who is your boss?"
I questioned as my Confusion increased.
"Your brothers miss."
Huh?
"My brothers!?Where the hell am I?"

"In Korea miss."
The person spoke nervousness visible on face
"Wait- What The Hell!Will anyone care to explain what the hell Am I Doing here!!!??"
I screamed.

"Miss please calm down.Sir will explain Please-"

"No way!Give me my stuff I am leaving from here right way.I don't Want to stay here and invite Any more of dangers."

Author pov:
The guards tried to stop her but she didn't. She started making her way to the exit as she felt someone holding her wrist .She looked back to see  Taehyung standing with a serious expression on the face
"Y/n.I am the reason we are here, you can't just leave like that."
He spoke
"But why? i-i don't want to stay here. this place makes me Sick."
I spoke anxiously.
"Try to understand y/a-ah.We can't Live separated like that !"

"No!I am not living here no matter what and you are also leaving oppa!"

"No Y/n-ah .Try to understand bub."
"No way means no way!We aren't living here!We can't Live with Them!!We can't!"
I struggled more as I further tried to free myself from the grip.
"Y/n!"
He shouted.
"Listen me for once!Please!They need us.I know About the Contract! Nothing will happen to us.We are preparee"

He spoke as he cupped her cheeks calming her down.
She let her breathe calm down as she came to her senses.
"It's fine.Ok?"
He said as he Patted her back.
She also nodded Slightly.
He made her Sit on the couch As she Facepalmed Frustrated.

There was a pretty silence in the room as a sudden sound was heard upstairs.

Y/n lifted her face as she looked at her brother with a  confused face.
They both got up to see What was going on upstairs.
As they Approached the room the Sound got Louder.
It was more of argument.
She looked at taehyung before slightly opening The door Slightly.
"HYUNG!WHEN I TOLD YOU NOT TO EVEN TRY BRINGING ME BACK HERE WHATS WRONG WITH YOU ALL!?WHY CAN'T ANYONE LEAVE ME AT PEACE FOR ONCE??"
Frustrated Jungkook Yelled at Jin.
Jin remained calm as he answered.
"Jungkook-ah Calm down.They aren't there alone.They are also here.Dont be so frustrated.I know the reason of you being there was solemnly protecting them from the Enemies.They are here  safe and sound.Dont worry."
The elder spoke as he put his hands on the shoulders of the younger.

Jungkook slowly grew quieter as he paid more attention to the Speech of the younger.
He Fell-sat on the Bed As he huffed.
"H-hyung am sorry.This sudden unity Has made me all Meddled.I-i can't Cope up with anything happening in my life."
Jungkook spoke as Sounded really Frustrated and perplexed within himself.
He indeed was confused with his life.
"It's fjne gguk.Am your brother for some reason.I understand.Take your time to heal.Your Therapist will be coming Today In the evening."

He spoke as he smiled at the younger before leaving the room.It was truth.No matter however he was.He Never lose his temper.Yell at him or do anything he won't react And would take it all.He always wished for the best for his Youngers.
It was His duty afterall.
Poor him,No one ever knew how much he cried alone everyday.He never showed his emotions and served as a Gaurdian to everyone but at the end of the day being himself he usually Broke up.

Jin pov:
As soon as I opened the door to leave his room I was met by taehyung and y/n at the doorframe.
I gave them A smile as I hugged both of them With a welcoming warmth.
The hug was long and nice.
I felt good.
I had no word to speak for some reason and seemed like they understood.Definitely meeting some people you really adore makes it speechless for you.

"Rest up!I will call others down soon for breakfast."
He spoke as he patted both of their cheeks.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued
Tehee I just completed writing this chapter and am all strained.
Enjoy your night/day 💜

He looked so fine🌚