𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧 - 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

March 29th, 2006

March 29th, 2006

——✰——✰——✰𝐊𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐚 𝐁𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐞𝐲-𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐏𝐨𝐯

"Kie! Wake up it's time for school!" I heard my moms yell from the kitchen. I pulled my pillow over my head just for one of them to come in and yank it off my head. "I told you to wake up dingus," she said shrugging her shoulders before walking over to the switch and flipping it up.

"Finee," I dragged out the word before moving myself out of bed and over to my closet. I threw on some baggy jeans and kept on the sweater I was wearing. I brushed out my hair then threw it into a messy ponytail before walking out of my room into the kitchen.

"Happy Birthday to you," they both started singing as I covered my face. "Happy Birthday dear Kiera! Happy Birthday to you!" they sang out in an awful voice which made me laugh.

"Charlie get the thing!" I could her Mom whisper, but not very quietly. I then saw Mama come over with a muffin that has a green candle sticking out of it.

"Make a wish!" they both told me with smiles on their faces. I closed my eyes and blew out the candle. Not really having a particular wish in mind. "What'd you wish for?"

"I cant tell you or it won't come true," I reminded them before we all sat down at the table. Mom had made eggs and bacon for breakfast.

"You know you're Mom used to be a horrible cook," Mama said letting out a laugh before looking across the table at her.

"What? Stop the lies I've always been a great cook," she said eating a piece of bacon.

"Mhm, sure. By the way, we're having a small party here tonight. Uncle Rowans coming in and so are Moms parents. So if you want you can invite Melanie and the rest of the Sinclairs if you want," she said with a smile before checking her watch. "Shit! You've gotta go!" Mama said grabbing my bag and handing it to me.

I quickly rushed out of the apartment. I ran down the stairs until I was met with the chill air of New York City. I saw brown curls out the side of my eye, "Sinclair," I said with a smile on my face turning to her.

"What took you so long?" she said with a laugh while pulling me into a hug. "Happy Birthday by the way," she said while keeping me in the hug.

"Thank youu," I said as we pulled away and walked to school.

—Time Skip to later that night—

Melanie and Me walked into the apartment seeing different green streamers and fairy lights hanging everywhere. A table with presents that had all the adults around it. I did see one person who they hadn't mentioned. "Uncle Steve!" I said running up to him and giving him a hug.

"Hey kid," he said hugging me back with a small laugh.

"They didn't tell me you were gonna be here," I said stepping back.

"It was a surprise because we both know I'm the best birthday present anyone can get," he joked putting his hands on his hips. Uncle Steve is how Mama was able to have me. It's honestly a rare occasion I get to see him since he's always busy running his million dollar business.

I then looked over at Uncle Rowan and gave him a big hug as well. I hadn't seen him since I was 12 or 13. He was always working on case which meant he was never in town.

"16? Wow I swear you were 12 last week," he said with a laugh as we pulled out of the hug.

"Time moves by fast," I say with a laugh before looking over at my moms. Mom had her arm wrapped around Mamas waist as they both held drinks in their hands. I walked over to them giving them a big hug to show how thankful I am to have them.

Everyone then moved over to the couch and my mom put a vhs in. Me and Melanie sat down beside each other as my Mom clicked play on the tv screen. Videos in started playing from when I was younger. I covered my eyes at the embarrassing parts while everyone else laughed and tried removing my hands away from my face.

"Oh come on it's not that bad," Mel told me taking my hands away from my eyes. She then held them in her hands as the rest of the videos played and everyone laughed. Sometimes I would look over at Mel and see her laughing which made a smile tug at my lips.

After the videos finished we gathered around the table and cut the cake. After we finished I opened all my presents and thanked everyone for them. As it reached later in the night most people left expect Melanie. Since we live in the same apartment complex Mr.Lucas allowed her to spend the night.

We went to my room and I gave her clothes to sleep in. She changed in the bathroom before coming back to my room, thankfully I had gotten dressed fast enough before she came back. She closed the door behind her once she was fully in my room.

She walked over to me, "a birthday kiss for the birthday girl," she said with a small smile on her face before pulling me into a kiss. I kissed her back and I could feel her smile as we continued. She pulled back after a little but we kept our foreheads touching.

We then both got into my bed and laid down beside each other. She had her arms rapped around my waist and I had my hand resting on her cheek. We stayed like this for a while, just laying in comfortable silence.

"Goodnight angel," she said softly kissing my forehead before closing her eyes. I turned on my side to where she was hugging me from behind. After a while my eyes finally closed and I let my mind drift off to sleep.

I couldn't have asked for a better birthday.

a/n

i hope you liked this little bonus chapter of their lives in the future :) in this they'd both be around 38/39 and had kie at around 22 in 1990!

i hope you're having a good day/night !