𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 - 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐭

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯-

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯-

"Damn," I whispered as Robin and I were dragged down behind the counter.

"Sorry just don't want y'all dying," Steve told them both. He then moved his eyes over to me, "We've met but not really. Steve Harrington," he smiled with a slight nod.

"Nice to meet ya," I said quietly with a half smile.

"Ok, so what the hell is happening?" Robin asked using her hands as she spoke.

"Right, well we believe Hopper is on the truck with the Russians. We figured out that they had a lot of prisoners being transferred around today. Plus they said "The American" so that's gotta be him," he told the both us leaning back under the counter. "Oh the reason we're here is because it's closed today and they're supposed to be here," he added.

I looked over at Robin who seemed to understand everything perfectly. I kinda just nodded my head as if i understood what was happening.

Almost as if she read my mind Robin turned to me, "Hopper was taken and everyone thought he died but we figured out he's alive due to the moron Russians stupid little radio thing," she informed me.

"So why are we hid-" I tried to whisper out but Robin grabbed my face, covering my mouth not allowing me to speak. I gave her an confused look before she put her pointer finger in front of her face telling me to be quiet.

"Where is he?" I heard an angry Russian say. Other men started filling in. "Dr. Brenner, we have a deal come out here," I could hear another person say.

Then a tall and old man came from one of the theater doors. I assume that it's Dr. Brenner as he starts talking to the men.

"We did have a deal. Where is he?" the man asked.

"Out back in the van," I hear the Russian reply. I look over a Robin with a confused look starting to form. While they had filled me in on pretty much everything I was still extremely confused on most things.

I figured the men left when the room went silent expect for the sound of us breathing. Steve was the first one to get up making sure it was clear. Then me and Robin followed as he confirmed we were the only ones left in that part of the building.

"So what's the plan? Like did you guys already get Hopper?" I asked them both confused.

"Well sorta. If they went through with the plan El took out to surrounding guards and then you know take Hopper," Steve explains moving his hands around in different gestures.

I nodded my head before we started walking out the front door. Steve looked around the corner see all the Russian guards laying on the ground with the van doors left wide open.

"They've got him, but they're going to start looking for Eleven sooner or later so just be on the look out," he tells the both of before we go to my car.
-
"So why'd we really have to be there?" I ask Robin.

"Because if anything went wrong we'd have to figure out some way to distract them or stop them," she tells me putting on her seatbelt.

"Ah ok," I reply backing out before I start driving her back home.

Everything's going smooth and we're almost to her street. Then out of no where as I turn the corner someone hits us straight on.

- omniscient -

The impact making both of them unaware of the situation at hand. No words came out the only sound was the two pieces of metal crashing with whatever song on the radio was playing. The air bags were in their faces. Glass was shattered everywhere. Charlie wanted to get up and check if Robin was ok but she couldn't. The blood covered her eyes even when she tried to wipe it away it seemed it would never stop coming.

She tried getting out of the seatbelt but it was stuck in its place and after a while she became more and more tied. She couldn't fight any longer. Her arms were tired and so was her mind.

"Charlie!" was being yelled repeatedly by Robin. Hot tears coming down her face as she started at the girl that meant so much to her. "Help!" she cried out, "Someone please!" she cried again hoping the other person was ok and could help. All she was thinking was please don't die on me. She couldn't take it, she knew she wouldn't be able to see her die.

She finally got out of the seatbelt, quickly getting out of the car. As soon as she did the sirens became closer as she waved her hands in the air. As soon as they were close and parked they took Charlie out of the car.

"Who is she to you? And what happened?" the medic asked as she stood in the ambulance.

"She's my best friend," she lied, she knew she couldn't tell them in fear that she'd be treated differently. "I don't even know. She was taking me home and when she pulled around the corner we were hit?" Robin questions herself all confused.

"Ma'am we're going to need to take you in too," he tells her as he signals more doctors and nurses.

"What- I'm fine," she reassured him before getting laid down and put in just like Charlie.

After a short ride they arrived at the hospital. While Robin didn't have a lot of damage done she still had to get checked out. Robin ended up arguing with the nurses about how she was fine and she should go see Charlie. It took at least 20 minutes of convincing until they were annoyed with her whining and let her go to Charlie's room.

She then sat in a chair watching the watching the tv from across the room. Ever so often looking over to see if Charlie had woken up yet. Nurses would be coming in and checking on her. Robin would almost fall asleep,  but wake herself up. Eventually when it hit around 2am she allowed herself to fall asleep.

Many thoughts were racing through her head as she slept. What would happen if everything backfired with Hopper, what if Charlie doesn't wake up, and things related to that.

She also had a sense of guilt. While she had no reason to feel that way, she did. She thought it was her fault for having Charlie bring her home and she was the one that made them leave in the first place.

With all these thoughts coming through her head at a fast pace she kept waking up again after feeling like she had fell. She then just stayed awake until the cafe opened. She had ordered room service so she wouldn't have to leave incase Charlie woke up.

a/n: y'all three of my siblings have covid 🧍‍♀️