Manik- Aditi, where were you? I was looking for you.

Aditi- Sorry, Manik. Actually, Dad called, and there was a network issue here. So I had to go outside to attend the call.

Manik- Chal koyi baat nahi but just have a last look at all these paintings yaar. They are looking good enough, right?

[Manik-Okay, no problem, but just have a last look at all these paintings. They are looking good enough, right?]

Aditi- Haan yaar tu kyu itna stress le raha hai? Just chill.

[Aditi- Yes, they are, but why are you stressing so much? Just chill.]

Manik- I cannot chill, Aditi. This is one golden chance, and I don't want to lose it. This is my chance to prove myself to everyone. And my parents won't force me to join the business if I get successful at this.

Aditi- Bro, you need to relax. Wait, I will bring something for you to drink.

Manik-But I don't need anything, Aditi...

(But Aditi leaves from there and goes to the stall to buy a drink. She takes the glass and then secretly adds some powder to it, which dissolves into the liquid quickly. She then smirks evilly, looking at it.)

Aditi- Tumhara ye golden chance tum se bohot jaldi cheen liya jayega Manik Malhotra. Just wait and watch.

[Aditi- Your golden chance will be snatched from you very soon, Manik Malhotra. Just wait and watch.]

(She then goes to Manik.)

Aditi- Here, drink this.

Manik- But I don't need this. I am okay.

Aditi- Shakal dekhi hai apni? Aur judges ke saamne agar nervous ho gaya tu to? Isse acha hai, calm yourself down with this drink. Aur ye kon sa alcohol hai. Soft drink hi to hai.

[Aditi- Have you seen your face? And what if you got nervous in front of the judge? Better yet, calm yourself down with this drink. And it is not even alcohol. It is just a soft drink.]

Manik- Okay, fine.

(Manik takes the glass from Aditi and drinks the soft drink, and Aditi bites her lips to control her evil smile. Manik keeps the glass away after finishing the drink.)

Manik- It tasted so different.

Aditi- Bottle se nikaal ke hi glass mein daali hai. What is different?

[Aditi- It was just poured into the glass from the bottle. What is different?]

Manik- Okay, and...

(He suddenly feels a pang of pain in his head and holds it in pain.)

Manik- Damn!

Aditi- Manik tu theek hai naa? Kya hua?

[Aditi- Manik, you are okay, right? What happened?]

Manik- Pata nahi achanak se ye headache kaise shuru ho gaya vo bhi itna severe. God! The judges will be here soon.

[Manik- I don't know how suddenly this headache has started that too this severe. God! The judges will be here soon.]