Raj- Mujhe vaise bhi tumhare paise ki koyi zarurat nahi hai Manik. Tum...

[Raj- I don't need your money anyway, Manik. You...]

Manik- That's good. So please leave.

Raj- You...

Manik- Leave, Mr Malhotra.

Raj- You are...

Manik (shouting in anger)- I said just leave from here, Mr Raj Malhotra. Just leave.

(Raj leaves from there, feeling insulted, and Manik is blazing in anger. Manik closes his eyes to calm himself down and takes deep breaths to control his anger.)

Manik (to himself)- Everything is okay, Manik. Relax.

(Just then, he receives a message from Riya. He sits back in the chair and smiles.)

MANIK AND RIYA'S CONVERSATION

(As Ridhaan leaves for his shift after lunch, Riya sits alone in her cabin and thinks about her decision to tell Manik everything about her past

(As Ridhaan leaves for his shift after lunch, Riya sits alone in her cabin and thinks about her decision to tell Manik everything about her past. She closes her eyes, and all the scenes from her past come before her eyes, and tears roll down her eyes.)

Riya (to herself, in tears)- No, no. Kuch galat nahi hoga. Manik will trust me. He won't leave me alone. I need to stay calm. Kuch galat nahi hoga.

[Riya (to herself, in tears)- No, no. Nothing will go wrong. Manik will trust me. He won't leave me alone. I need to stay calm. Nothing will go wrong.]

(She takes a few deep breaths and continues attending to patients. While on the other side, Manik sits back in his seat and thinks about the 02 months he has spent with Riya.)

Manik- We both will be alone tonight. Should I tell her about all that happened? She is my wife, and she deserves to know yaar. And what if she is ready to share everything with me too? Or wait. I will let her say what she wants to tell me, and then I will share everything with her. Perfect.