9.Strange Feeling

After we got home,mom scolded us for coming home late again.We explain to her what happen.She got surprised and thank Tao again for saving me.She is so thankful.

After Tao went to his room upstairs,i went to take a drink of water.As i was drinking,mom came to me and said,

"YangQi-ah..I would be so happy if Tao could be your boyfriend.." I spit out the water after i heard what she said.

"Ack!Mom!Don't be ridiculous please!Aish Jinjja!" I said while cleaning up the mess.

"Eyy..Don't pretend.You actually..Like him right?" Mom said smirking at me.Aigoo this mom.

"Mom..Can you not?How can i like my own bestfriend?Like hello?He is Tao mom,Tao! okay?How can i like him?Pshh.." I said to mom.

"Aishh jinjja?Then why are you blushing?" Mom said smirking at me again.Wait whaat?I'm blushing?I touched my cheeks.And..it is actually hot.No this cannot be..How can i...?Mom saw my reaction and she laugh a little.

"Haha!Aigoo my YangQi..Admit it.Don't hide it away from me.I'm your mother and i know you well okay?Now i have to go prepare for dinner,go wait in your room later i'll call out." Mom said smiling at me and go prepare food for dinner.

Aish jinjja..i don't know why she said that..And why am i blushing oh god!

I've never been in Love.I don't even know what is Love.I never had a crush on anyone too.I don't know the feeling of Love.I wonder what is Love?

Does Tao knows what is Love?He never had a girlfriend too.And we never talk about Love or our Crush to each other before..Maybe he is the same as me..or maybe not?But alot of girls has been confessing to him.And yeap,he rejected them all.

2 years ago he told me someone confessed to him.I said to him who was it.

And he said "It was a guy -.- " ....Then I gave him a punch in the arm -.-

It is now 9pm and it's dinner time.Me,Tao and my parents gathered around the dining Table and start to eat.My mom cooked a dish that has my favourite vegetable inside.It is called Taogeh.I ate alot of it and finished it.Nope,still not satisfied.

"Mom can you give me more Taogeh?" I whine.

"Whut?" Tao asked.

I stared at him and said "What?I didn't call you."

"But you used to call me that last time." He said.

"Well that was last time.Like as if i'm eating you right now.Eeck!I was talking about the vegetable Yah Pabo-yah!" I said to him harshly.Haha didn't mean to.

"Tsk.." He look away.

"Here you go YangQi" Mom said giving to me more Taogeh.Yumyumm!

"YangQi have you done your homework?Oh wait do you have homework?" Dad asked me.

"Whuuut...yeah..I..Haven't..hehe..It's hard i don't know how to do" I pouted.

"Then you can ask Tao to teach you.Since he is genius." Mom smirking at me.Oh gosh mom seriously.

"Hmm sure,and i've done my homework earlier." Tao extra.Urgh this guy another one -.-

After dinner,me and Tao went up to my bedroom.I start to take out my homework as well as Tao.

"Okay!Copy timeee!" I said happily.

"Yah Pabo!" He smack his paper to my head.

"Aishhh!Just let me copy your work and i can go to sleep already" I whine while rustle my head.