10.Dreams~

I dream about something weird.I was sleeping laying my head on the table.I saw Tao beside me.I saw him sigh to see i was sleeping.Why does he sigh though.

Suddenly he carried me like the bridal type to put me on my bed.I was still sleeping and didn't realize to wake up.After he put me gently on the bed,He cover my body with the blanket.

He then look at me for a second.Like he is looking at sleeping beauty.Suddenly,he slowly bend down a little and kiss me on my forehead!Oh gosh!What the heck is he doing?After that he switch off the light and slowly went out of my room closing the door.

Omo!I feel like i'm blushing even though it's a dream!Is this really a dream?Because i can really feel my forehead!What if this is not a dream?Arhhh!YangQi please wake up!WAKE UP!

I opened my eyes.The sun shines bright at me telling me that it is morning.I look around and i am in my bedroom.And..i'm on my bed?DOES THIS MEAN THE DREAM IS ACTUALLY TRUE?!How did i come to my bed after i slept yesterday?!

*KNOCK KNOCK*
"YangQi,are you awake?Look at the time now we are gonna be late for school!" said Tao from outside of my room.

'Tao?' I thought..Then i started to blush..Omo Yangqi!What happen to you why do you keep on blushing from yesterday!Stop it!And stop thinking about the dream!It's not true it is just a dream!

*knock Knock*
"YangQi-ah!Wake up!" Tao said and i have come to my senses.

"Yeah!Wait for me!I'll get ready fast!" I replied Tao.

But as i want to get up from my bed,i fall back laying down on my bed.This is weird..why is this happening?I don't know why but i feel so weak to get up.Oh no..I can't get up.I tried many times but i can't.

"Argh!" I shouted as i fall back.I think Tao heard me..

"YangQi-ah!I heard you just now.Are you okay?Is anything wrong?" Oh yeah he heard it..shit.

"I don't know why but I-i.. c-can't get up" i replied him.Tao quickly open the door and came inside my room to see what happen.

"What happen?You look so restless" Tao look at me worried.

"I don't know..I feel so weak.." i said.

"Yesterday you fainted i guess.Because i tried to wake you up but you still didn't wake up.I thought you were in deep sleep so i carried you to your bed.." Tao said whuuT?!

So in my dream..Is T-thaat- true?!Did he really kissed me on my forehead?Urgh stop thinking ridiculous!He wouldn't do that!

He then touched my forehead to see if i got fever.But as he touch my forehead it keeps on reminding me of the dream!I blush and my face has gotten red and hotter!Urgh YangQi please stop!He will get suspicious of u!

"Yangqi!Your face is red!And your forehead is hot!You got fever?!" TAo said panick.Oh god this guy.It's because i am blushing you idiot.

He quickly took a thermometer and put it in my mouth.

After a few seconds~

*Tiiitt!Tiiit!Tiiit!Tiit!*
'38.2 degree'

"YangQi you've got fever!How can you not realize the feeling of fever.No wonder you look pale" Tao said worried.Ahh so it's really true i got fever..Pshh..And i thought it was because i was blushing tsk.

"Yah Yangqi ah!Don't come to school.Rest at home.You look pale.I'll get you water." Tao rush to the kitchen to get water and medicine i guess.

He came back with a cup of water,panadol pill and bucket of ice with a small towel.Oh god..WHY THE PANADOL.He knows i don't like panadol!Urgh!

"Here,swallow this" Tao gave me the panadol pill with a cup of water.

"I'm gonna kill you Tao" i said annoyed.

"It is for your own good even if you hate it" Tao force me to eat like how my mom force me.Urgh!This is so annoying!I hate it!

No choice but i have to swallow the pill.I took one of the panadol pill and it took me about 1 min to swallow it then i quickly drink the water.Yucks!So bitter!!!I feel like vomitting.Urgh.And Tao laugh at how stupid i look.Annoying panda..

"How dare you..Once i got better i'll catch a huge flies and bring it to you!" I rolled my eyes at him.

"WHAT?!NO!DON'T YOU DARE!" Tao got scared.

"I DARE!" I glare at him looking really serious.He then kept quiet while putting the small towel inside the bucket of ice.

After the towel got cold he put on my forehead gently.

"Rest well..Don't get too angry" Tao spoke.Tsk he was the one who made me angry.

"You better go to school now.You're already damn late girl.And thank you for these" I said to Tao.

"I'm not a girl..Well yeah welcome.Okay Annyeong!Take care!Eat more of the pills!Byee!" He said.I showed him my fist like as if i want to punch him.

"Ok ok don't take the pills.Just rest okay?Bye i'm late!" Tao then rush to school.

Urgh this pabo..Aish jinjja!I really hate fever..It always took me 1 week to recover.Aish!I want to spend time with Yuri and Azookie more.Aish!

After he left for school.....WHY DO I STILL KEEP THINKING ABOUT HIM omgggg...This is so weird..Why am i having this feeling.What is this feeling?Love?Theres no way i'm in love with him...or do i?

Noooo!But he is my bestfriend!I only treat him as my best childhood friend!Yeahh bestfriend..bestfri-end.. And i fall asleep..

I dream about something weird again..
Tao,i saw him keep looking out of the window.He is daydreaming like for the whole lesson.I wonder what is he thinking about.

He told the girls and the guys from exo that i am sick.But wow..their reaction..IS SO FREAKING FUNNY HAHAHAHAHA!But awww they are so worried about me.Thanks guys this is why i love you guys!(except for tao) :')

After school.Tao plan to straight away go home i guess?Well the pathway he walks is the way to our house.

He stopped at the traffic light place when it turned red.When it turned green,he started to cross the road..But after a few steps he was walking....

"HORNNNN HORNNNNN!!!!!BANG!" It's the sound of the lorry's horn and it hit Tao's beautiful panda body.He was lying unconcious....I cried while calling his name out,

"TAO!TAOO!PLEASEE!DON'T LEAVE ME!!PLEASEE WAKE UP!"

"YangQi!Yangqi wake up!" I heard Tao's voice.I follow that beautiful panda voice and i woke up from my dream.

I saw Tao's worried face looking at me.He straight away pulled me into a hug and comfort me.I was actually crying.I was so relieve it was a dream.So damn relieve that Tao is still alive..

"Don't worry i won't leave you.It is just a bad dream..Don't worry.." Tao comforted me.I feel so blessed...i stopped crying and came to realize that we are hugging each other!I push him away from me and i started to blush.

"Are you okay?!Your face is red again!" Arghh this annoying Tao!Luckily he is a pabo..If not he knows what does this red face tells about.Tsk..

I think i have come to realize my feelings..........for Tao.

I actually.... love him.~That annoying panda..

_xxxx_-END OF CHAPTER 10-_xxxx_

Hi~Thx for reading~Maybe the next chapter will be the last.So enjoy~ :)