7.The Plan works

[Since when is suho tall?And is tht his hand behind him?It looks weird]⇧⇧⇧{referring to the pic}

The Next Day In School~

In class,i told Yuri and Azookie that Tao already got close to the exo members.They were also shock by it.Well yeah obviously.Isn't that too fast to suddenly join them after transferring here.

"Anyway,Wanna watch movie after school today?" I said to Yuri and Azookie.

"Hmm sure..How about you Azookie?" Said Yuri.

"Sorry i don't think so....?" Said Azookie.
Oh shoot!Azookie can't?!This cannot be happening!

"Azookie..Please go..pleasee...Jebal..It's not fun if only me and Yuri go" I beg Azookie.

"Hmm..okay fine.Just for today.." Azookie finally said yes!YAY!I feel so relieved.

"What movie are we watching?" Yuri asked.

"The Werewolf Boy" I said.

"Hmm sounds interesting.Okay then" Both of them said.

I turned to look at Tao which was 5 feet away from me and he was talking to exo.He suddenly turn to look at me and so i wink at him.He wink at me back.I guess the plan could go smoothly.

~After School~

The 3 of us girls were getting out of the school gate when suddenly Tao called me behind us.

"YangQi!"

I turn behind and said to him "Yo Tao what's up?"

After that we could see behind Tao were a whole bunch of group of boys.It was Exo!I could feel the girls were shock.

"Nothing..Just asking..Where are you going?" Tao asked.

"Oh..Me,Yuri and Azookie are going to watch a movie!" I said to him happily.

"Omo!Jinjja?!Sucha coincidence!Me and the whole Exo are going to watch a movie too!" Tao said.

"Jinjja?!Woah!What movie are you guys watching?" I asked them.

"The Werewolf Boy!" Chanyeol said happily.Haha

"Omo Jinjja?!?!Samee!" I said surprisingly.

"Then let's go together!" Tao said.The whole Exo agreed too.

"Errm..." I look at Yuri and Azookie whether they are okay with it or not.They look at me and nod happily.Hahaha!

"Okay then!Let's go together!" I said happily.Then me and Tao straight away walk side by side and secretly high five to each other.Our plan is working!

Can't believe me and Tao are like leading the whole 13 people behind us.Exo and the girls were left behind.They are walking so slow.I was laughing because i could see the girls are so awkward but happy to be walking together with exo.I keep on peaking behind and i saw/heard what they are doing.

I saw Baekhyun approach to Azookie and said "Hey,why do you want to watch the movie?Is it because you like wolves?Awwooooo!" And he make that wolf sound hahaha.

Azookie laughs at his joke and said "Haha!Kindaa..But wolves are cool!"

"Yeap!Ikr!Cool like me!" Baekhyun Smirks and wink at her.

Suddenly D.O interferred and said "Yah Bacon!Don't flirt please..Tsk"

"Ooooh!Looks like someone is jealous!" Chanyeol tease D.O

D.O then hit Chanyeol's back.And he chase Chanyeol like Tom and Jerry.I could see Yuri's reaction to Chansoo moments.She had always talk about Chansoo moments in class to me and Azookie.Haha!