5.Side Story

~7 years ago~

I was still 10 years old.We moved again,as usual,because of my father's business.It was a long journey in the car.It was almost evening and We have finally arrived at my new house.My first impression of the place....I LOVE IT!!!It was soo beautiful!

My parents were busy carrying out all the staffs while i rush out of the car and explore my new house!It was beautiful!Theres even a backyard!It was damn wide!I came outside to look what was there.And so I could see the huge jungle 20 feets away from the backyard.It was beautiful to see the trees waving as the wind blew.

Then,i heard the sound of a river. It was peaceful to hear the sound of it.I followed the sound of it.

"YangQi!Don't go too far!" I heard my mom.

"Araseo Amma!" I replied her back while continue to follow the sound of the river.

As i heard the sound of the river closer and clearer,I could finally see a beautiful river flowing.I quickly ran to the side of the river and enjoy playing with the water while squating.

Suddenly,I heard someone crying...I got suprised and got up on my feet.This time,i didn't want to follow to the sound of it because it sounds scary.I got goosebumbs.Maybe it is the ghost!And then The sound became louder!I got scared and moved back abit.Without realizing,I slipped and fall into the river.

"WAH DAEBAAAAAK!" I shouted.I quickly struggle to get back up but the flow of the river was too fast!Luckily,I get to grab onto a long root that was sticking out and connected to the grass beside the river.BUT unluckily!It was going to break at anytime now.

I cried for help "Help!!HELP!!! Jebal! PAli! Appa!Ammaaaaa!!"

After that,someone pulled my hand from the stick.I look up and it was a boy about my age.He pulled my hand harder and harder since i am heavy(was i?).And finally i got up from the river.I was soo relieved.I took back my words.It is not a beautiful river anymore.It was awful that it almost killed me back there!

Anyway,i was fully wet and cold and exhausted so i didn't say anything to the boy Yet.

Then the boy asked "Are you alright?"

I look at the boy.Omo!He is sooooo...........not cute actually....Okay whatever.But he has dark circles.Wow very unique.But his eyes looked like he just cried.Wait..So is it him?The one who cried just now?Wahh Jinjja!If it wasn't for him i wouldn't have think ridiculous and fall.Tsk.But at least he saved me back there.

"Yeah i'm alright.Thanks...." I said acting cool.

*A moment of silence*

"...errrr...Were you crying just now?" I asked.

"huhh?uhh...err....uh..y-yea..." I felt him blushing O.O gay haha kidding

"Okayy?....Oops!It's already evening now!I gotta go!Really thank you for saving me back there!See you again!Byee!" I said to him while getting up to rush home.The boy just looked at me blankly.I was about to rush home and i turned back to him.

"Oh anyway!My name is YangQi!What about you?" I said to him while smiling.

"Oh..My-my name is T-Tao..Huang Zhitao.." So that's the boy's name i thought.

"Oh,okay!See you again PANDA!Byee!" I quickly say to him while waving happily and rush home.I could feel like he was annoyed that i called him panda after he had introduced his name to me.HAHA

~So that's how we met~

We've been through alot together.We met everyday,played together,same age,same school,same class,but not the same toilet,same same same.We have alot of things in common.But year by year passed,He has changed.Me too..i guess?HAha!Oh wells,puberty hit us hard.Okay lol.

Untill 7 years later,Tao parents passed away in a fire explosion inside their house.At that time Tao was still in school.At the funeral,he didn't cry at all.I thought how weird he didn't cry but i'm the one who cried.I thought he is a crybaby after all, but why?Well i cried because his parents were like my own parents since i have known them for a long time already.

The next day,Tao started living with my family for a few days i guess?Since his house was exploded,that is why he is living with us.It was at night,My whole house, the lights were off.I wanted to get a drink so i went to the kitchen and on the lights since i'm scared of the dark.

Suddenly,i heard someone was crying.It sounds familliar.While thinking negatively,i thought it was a ghost again.I was about to scream and surprisingly,i saw Tao was crying very badly at one corner.

'TAO?!U again!Urgh!...oh shit..he is crying very badly..daebak..' as i thought.I went to him and comforted him but he still can't stop crying.No matter how much i comforted him,he kept on crying.

He then said.. "I-i-i..c-can't... s-stop crying..i don't know why.."

Argh i feel so bad for him.I knew he was crying because of his parents.Actually i cried too.A Little..

"Hais..Hmmm..Maybe You held back too much,BabyTao.My mom once said that, Tears are just like urine.You can't hold it for so long or else it will overflow.So just let it go as much as you can~" I said to him while patting his shoulder.

After that he starts to cry louder.Oh gosh..Now i feel like im the man and he's the girl.He then cried 3 days straight without stopping.I kept on being by his side comforting him.And then his eyes were all red.He looks like a panda with red eyes.Lol vampire panda.Okay Stop imagining ridiculous things YANGQI!

Few days passed,It's my turn to cry~~(exo song.ok lol)

I cried because my family have to moved again,as usual,my father's business.I cried badly because i thought that me and Tao are going to our seperate ways and i'm going to leave this beautiful homeland?No helling faking way!I was packing my bags and stuffs while crying.

Untill my father,without realizing i was crying said "Anyway,you do know right that Tao is moving with us?...Ohmy Daughter!Why are you cying!Omo!"

"What the faking talking you father?HE is moving with us?!?!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ok." I said to my dad and stopped crying.

So that's how it goes.Tao is moving with us since he doesn't have any relatives to stay at.Well i thought he have okay!That's why i cried!The End! :)

_xxxx_-END OF CHAPTER 5-_xxxx_