2.Abandoned_

After School,Suddenly two pretty girls approached me while i was packing up my stuffs.And one of them said
"Hey YangQi!I'm Pusy." Then another one said "And I'm Kat!".
"Together We are ...The PussyKat! :D We would like to be friends with you,would you like to join us?" While winking at me..
OMG..Someone please save me from heaven!Their introduction seems so familiar,but weird tho.

"Hey there!Ouww..What a nice name!It suits your character well!And yeah sure!I've been longing to have friends with people like you!" I said to them happily while shaking their hands.But they seems to be annoyed when i shook their hands randomly.But whudever.At least now i made friends for the first time(except for Tao) and that makes me really happy idk how to describe that. XD

After that,They asked me smth out of a sudden "Anyway,wanna hang out with us after you are done packing?"
And i replied happily "Sure!I would love to!But where are we going?".
They replied me with some kind of a fake smile "You'll see!" I pack my bag quickly while thinking what would it be like to hang out with friends after school.It's gonna be my first time&This is gonna be my best day evar! :D

As i was packing,Tao came to me and said,
"Seems like you've made friends". I turn to him and said arrogantly ,
"So what's the big deal?You came to tell me congratz for making friends?No thanks.I'm good."
Tao replied me "What's with you being all arrogant?"
I said to him "You should know.It's because of you i've never had friends since young.Tsk"
Tao said to me angrily "Now what?So you're blaming me?!"
I said to him while being annoyed "Well yeah,girls had always hated me just because i got close to you.Now that i've come to a New High School,I hope that i can make more friends.Puss and Kat seems good for me tho"
"Puss?" Tao said curiously.
"Well whatever her name iss..." I replied him.
Tao continued with anger "So Are you saying that we should stop being close with each other?!Well fine then..Goodluck with your 'Pussykat' friends" and he walk away quickly.It has always been like this.Crybaby Tao.Tsk3.Though his all cool on the outside but if only all girls knew him better, they would say how lame he is.And now just because of a small thing he sulk.Tsk..

I ignore about that and finish packing my things.I went over to the pussykat's table and when we were gonna leave the classrom,Kat says that she forgot something at the school's storage room which is at the highest level. I asked her what she left in there and why is it in the storage room out of all places.
She then replied me "Err..It's because just now i helped Ms Kaylyy to carry things to the storage room.But i left something important there."

I understood and so we went to level 6th which is the highest level for the school building and go to the storage room.It was really dark,dirty and scary inside of the room.Not even one single window inside of the room.Kat asked me to go in and search for her thing that she left.She said she wouldn't wanna enter the room cuz its scary?
But as i was thinking,why should Kat be scared if earlier she entered the room before she left the thing.

I ignored my curiosity and said to Kat "How does your thing looks like?"."Oh,It was Big,round,square,rectangle and triangle kind of shape with pink polkadots on it." Kat replied me with that big mouth of hers.And my reaction was like 'wtfart is that suppose to be a thing?her underwear?' So again i ignored my curiosity Since i am so naive and went inside,searching for that weird thing but i can't.BECAUSE ITS DARK OF COURSE!She expect me to find her thing in a dark place?Haiss,Its okay, for the sake of my friends im searching for her important weird thing.So while i was searching through all the corners,suddenly the storage room door close!

"KABABOOM!"(sound effect expensives seh)

I got panic and quickly run to the door and shouted for help to open the door.I SWEAR WHEN THE DOOR WAS CLOSED ,IT WAS FREAKING SCARY,FREAKING DARK I CANT SEE ANYTHING! I knock on the door panickly and asked them what happen but i think they didn't hear me.I shout to pussykats to open the door with the key that they have with them and save me out of here.But all i could hear was..EVIL LAUGHTER?!?!?!?!

_xxxx-END OF CHAPTER 2-xxxx_