4.New Friends~

The next day in school~

Everyone in school are so noisy.I heard from people that they got so happy because the pusykats got beaten down yesterday for the first time in forever.I got so surprised wondering how did everyone know about that.And when i'm trying to turn and talk to Tao,suddenly he dissapeared.

Lol,he was actually talking to alot of girls behind me.Wow,he got popular just because of that.This is so dramatic,am i in a drama right now?I went towards them and pulled Tao away from them.Everyone got annoyed though but i don't care.

"Wow,so fierce." Tao said sarcasticly.I ignored him.And we walk together to our class.

After we reach our class,i ask him to show me the 2 reporter girls yesterday.And so,Tao showed me to the 2 cute girls who is sitting down at the window corner while playing with their phone.I went to the 2 cute girls while Tao left me and went to other girls who wants to talk to him.

"Heyloo!I heard from Tao that you girls are the ones who told him about yesterday.Well,i wanna say thank you so much.I am so grateful for that.If it weren't for you guys,he wouldn't know about that and i would die in fear of the darkness!" I said to the girls happily.

"Oh yeah!Hello there!No problem haha!Well the pusykats are actually our enemy though...Oh wait,not only us.But also all of their victims.They would bully anyone who got close to the boys.But thankfully,yesterday Tao break them down.Hahah!That's totally cool!" One of them said.I laughed abit without them knowing bacause they said that Tao is cool?HAHA what a joke.

"But i wonder how did everyone know?" I asked them.

"Hehe,Yesterday we followed Tao to save you and we saw how cool he slap the pusykats!So we took a video and upload it in our school website.Damn that was soo funny by the way!Haha!....And Don't worry!Your face is not inside of the video" One of them said while smiling.

I got so surprised and said no wonder alot of people start to like Tao.Tsk.And then I asked for their names.The tall one with a pretty long hair is Yuri.And the pretty girl with a quite long hair is Azookie.

"Anyway,who is those popular boys that alot of girls are crazy about?" I asked them.

"Over there...You see those 11 boys?Their admires/fans called them as 'Exo'.Alot of girls love those 11 boys alot.They are all so good-looking and full of charms." Azookie said while pointing at the group of handsome boys who are sitting down while talking and laughing among themselves.I look at them and thought 'Hmm..They are right,all of them are good-looking though.'

"Let me show you who is who since you are new to our class" said Yuri.I nodded and she explain to me.

Yuri pointed to the guys while introducing about them, "Okay,so that guy with the brownish+black colour kind of hair is Baekhyun.He can be naughty at times but he is so adorable.Next,the guy with the dimples is Lay.He can dance very well.As well as Kai,the guy over there who is cute and handsome.He always dance sexily!Haha!Okay and next,You see the tallest guy there which is also the most good looking guy there?He is Kris.He used to be my crush but oh nahhh."

Azookie also pointed to one of them and said "That cute guy whose the shortest there and looks like a blurr guy is Kyungsoo.Short name as D.O.HE is my crush.Don't take him Kayy?!Haha" I laugh and told her not worry about it because i'm not interested. :P

"Yah!Im juz joking haha." She replied me and hit my arm lightly.

"And mine is Luhan,the one you talk to yesterday" Yuri suddenly interrupt us and blush.Haha so cute of her.

Azookie continued, "Okay next,that guy who is so adorable and likes to laugh is Chen.He likes to troll people though,yet he is nice.And then the cute and charming guy there with the sharp jawline is Sehun.Next,the one with the elf kind of ear is Chanyeol.The happy virus guy!Haha He's also very cute and likes to disturb D.O.And over there is Xiumin whose the most cutest chubby guy and he is kinda quiet person."

Yuri then said "And lastly,Suho.He has a charming smile and shiny forehead that makes him look handsome.He is actually rich and the leader of the group.Haha!"

I said "Ouhh i see.Then have you guys ever talk to your crush?"

Azookie said "Hmm,Sometimes..?"

Yuri said "Because the pusykats had always got in our way.Tsk.So annoying"

"Ouhh..i see.That's mean..Don't worry,for the sake of you girls, i'll try to make both of you to talk to them." I said to them while smiling confidently.

They said to me while thinking "Hmm..Hopefully we could..Thank you YangQi" and smiled.

"Anyway,I still don't understand why did the Pusykats have to bully me yesterday?I meant,I didn't even get close to any of the Exo boys yesterday." I asked them furiously.

"Didn't we just tell you that Luhan is also one of the exo boys?" Yuri said.

"Huh?Luhan?!That cute guy is also part of exo?You didnt tell me.."

"Hahah!Sorry about that but you should have know when i talked about the '11' guys there.Anyway,Luhan is the most popular guy among all the exo members. Alot of girls love him the most.And that is why the The pusykats bullied you.Lol!" Yuri said.

Now i understand why alot of people stare at me when i was walking with Luhan and Tao yesterday.I don't know why Luhan is that popular though.I sigh...and keep on talking to the girls.We kept on talking about girls stuffs and blablabla.As time goes by,I didn't talk to Tao at all,the whole day in school.But instead i'm spending time talking to my new friends since this is my first time talking to girls about blablablabla.It feels so good and refreshing though.

Well,so far 2nd Day of school was great!I made friends with the 2 cute and funny girls!I can't wait to spend more times with them.And i forgot about Tao xD teehee!Sorry bestfwend! XD

_xxxx-END OF CHAPTER 4-xxxx_

Hehe,hi readers.Im sorry if i offend any of u by describing ur bias anyhow.Hope u like it how i describe them.Hahaha sry n thx.Will update soon.