11.Happy Birthday YangQi!

5 days later~

Still sick laying down on my bed.But i'm getting better day by day.All thanks to the support of Tao.Haha!

It is now 8pm.Urgh i'm so hungry..I'm craving for cakes.Omg...cakes...Haish..It's okay..I'll just have to sleep now and get well soon.

But as i was closing my eyes to sleep,the light turn on.I open my eyes to see Tao approaching me.

"Oh sorry you were asleep?" He said in a shock.

"I was going to..what do you want?" I said while getting up.After that i can hear some noises outside of my room.

"Heh..Look whose here.." he smirks at me.
I look behind him and

"SURPRISE!!!!!" Everyone said.

Omggg!Yuri,Azookie and The exo boys surprises me!What are they doing here?And they bought me a gift?How sweet!I was soo excited so i stand up.Suddenly they started to sing..

"saengil chukha hamnida~
saengil chukha hamnida~
saranghaneun YangQi~~~
saengil chukha hamnida!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY YANGQI!" Everybody sang while Yuri and Azookie were holding a cake and a candle on the cake.

O.O IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY?!AND OMG THE CAKE!ITS STRAWBERRY CHOCOLATE!OMO!I FEEL SOO HAPPY LIKE I'M NOT SICK ANYMORE.

"Omo Jinjja?!Khamsamida!!Thank you so much guys!I didn't expect you guys to come here!" I said to them happily.Almost cried Tears of joy..They are so sweet!

"Yah Yangqi,don't tell me you don't know today is your birthday?" Tao asked.

"Hehe i forgot" I said shyly.

"Pabo..how can you forget your own birthday" Tao said while he touch my cheek with the cake cream!

"Yahh!Hajimaaa!" I said and everyone laughs.

"YangQi,Make a wish and blow the candle" Yuri smiled at me.

I closed my eyes and make a wish.After that i blow the candle.Then everyone make a chaos.As usual the noisy exo.I hope my wish came true.

After that we all sat in my room and slack.Wow i didn't know my room was this big that can fit 15 people sitting on the floor.I took my temperature and it was 37.3 degree? Wow so fast?

And so we all started to celebrate my birthday.We ate the cake and OMGGG THE FEELS OF CRAVING SATISFIED ♥.♥

After we ate the cake,We played a game called '007'.It was soo funny how stupid they played.But they all like to sabotage me tsk.

And after that They started giving me out presents individually.Everyone gave me presents except for Tao.

"Awww thank you guys!Shall i open it now?" I excitedly said.

I opened most of the presents and it was so nice!I love it!

Yuri gave me a beautiful high heels
"Hope you like it!You had always wanted a high heels right?Hehe"
Aww!How sweet of her!

Azookie gave me a nice white dress.
"You never had a dress right?It suits you,really.." Omgeee!Thanks geee!

Suho gave me a nice diamond Necklace.
"I don't know what to buy so yeah hahah"
Haha suho the rich kid!

Lay gave me a cute keychain of a panda.
"I hope you like it." Yes of course i like it!It's panda!

D.O got me a shoe.
"You should wear this kind of shoe.It's better" Haha D.O though

Luhan got me a nice bracelet.
"I went to shop with Yuri yesterday and i don't know what to buy for you so Yuri suggest me this.I hope you like it."
Epp they went shopping together