12.

This is the part 2 of the previous one shot.

***

After that steamy night in Dylan's hotel room, the two of them couldn't seem to be able to keep their hands off of each other. They agreed to keep up appearances, however, and act as if nothing had changed between the two of them. But that meant that every little chance they got to sneak a carress or two, they didn't hesitate.

They often found themselves in a closet, making out as if they were each other's oxygen in a world deprived of it and they usually got out of that closet less presentable than when they had gotten in. Thankfully and surprisingly enough, nobody had caught on to this and still thought they hated each other. And Tyler Posey was no exception.

The actor often visited the set as he was filming on the set right next to theirs and came to see Dylan. Of course, him being the social butterfly he was, befriended Thomas as well pretty quickly and so, he often visited the two of them instead of just Dylan. But he usually ended up caught in the middle of one of their many arguments over literally nothing and that was exactly what was happening right this moment.

He walked in to see Dylan and Thomas arguing yet again. Today, there was not enough chairs for everybody to sit in in-between takes and so, one person had to stand. They started arguing about who should be sitting in the chair and who should be left standing. They argued for an hour, nobody noticing how both of them were trying not to laugh, as they watch the whole thing with either annoyed or bored looks to their faces.

Eventually, Tyler got sick of it and got a hold of both their arms and dragged them to an empty room, ignoring their questions and protests before shoving them into the said room and locking them inside. He looked at the closed door in satisfaction and crossed his arms over his chest.

"You are not getting out until you both learn to get along." he stated as he chuckled when he heard them shout at him to open the door. "Have fun!" he said as he turned around and left them there, explaining the situation to the director before leaving the set and going back to work.

The two actors that were now locked up looked at each other and burst out laughing, not believing what was happening. They laughed for a while before eventually calming down and sitting down on the couch in a corner of the room they were now locked in. Dylan instantly pulled Thomas closer and they cuddled, waiting for someone to open the door for them to get out. An hour passed and still no one had opened the door and it was starting to annoy the both of them as they didn't have their phones and were getting extremely bored.

"God, what are they waiting for? We are not even fighting anymore."

The blonde complained as he sighed and layed his head on the brunette's shoulder. They stayed like this for a while, Thomas' hand resting on Dylan's chest and the brunette's arm wrapped around Thomas' waist. They were pretty comfortable but it was still boring for the both of them and so Thomas grew more and more interested in random things, such as, how well built Dylan was and how he could feel the brunette's muscle under his hand. He bit his lip and held back the desire to squeeze those muscles, to feel him up completely but soon his restrain broke and he started carressing Dylan's chest softly. His hand travelled down, further and further until it reached the aim of his jeans.

"What are you doing, darling?" Dylan whispered, his body tensing as he knew damn well where this was heading.

"I'm bored, Dyl." the blonde replied, looking up at his boyfriend. "Entertain me." he whispered before leaning up and connecting their lips together in a slow and sweet kiss.

But very soon, of course, the sexual tension grew unbearable and the kiss turned passionate and hot and rushed. Their hands were all over each other and soon, Thomas was straddling Dylan, grinding against him slowly, in a delicious torture. Dylan's breathing was heavy as having the blonde's ass right on his dick was just heavenly.

"Thomas" he groaned, his hands catching the blonde's hips and guiding his movements, helping his boyfriend apply pressure in all the right spots as he moved on the brunette's lap.

Dylan sat a bit straighter and wrapped his arms tightly around Thomas' back, pulling him flushed against his chest and kissing him deeply as they started to really get lost into each other. Thomas' arms were around the brunette's shoulders and his hands were buried into his hair, messing it up as he kept tugging on it as they kissed.

"I love you" Thomas said, feeling so overwhelmed that the words completely slipped out by accident.

The two of them froze, too afraid to entirely pull away from each other or to even breathe. They hadn't said those words to each other yet and Thomas had just said that without thinking, totally controlled by the moment and now he was terrified that he had screwed up everything as he noticed Dylan wasn't even blinking as he stared blankly back at him. And the blonde was so scared at that very moment, that tears started to fill his eyes as he tried to contain his sobs. He didn't want to be rejected, they had been so good together, he didn't want to go back to how they were before. And the more Dylan stayed silent, the more Thomas fell apart.

"Thomas." Dylan whispered, the pure shock clear in his voice as he spoke and Thomas felt himself crumble as he waited for the rejection to actually come. But instead Dylan took his face in his hands and pulled him close, their lips colliding in a deep kiss once more. "I love you" he said back, finally. And Thomas now felt as if he could breathe again. "God, I love you so much." he whispered, trailing his kisses down his jaw and further down, kissing his neck and sucking on the blonde's skin. "Oh darling, I love you, I love you, I love you." he kept saying over and over again until he reached Thomas' mouth and kissed him deeply again. "God, Jesus, Thomas." the brunette muttered, his words not making much sense as he lost himself into his lover all over again while Thomas had the biggest smile he had ever had on his face.

"I love you." Thomas spoke again and Dylan gasped, as if he was hearing it for the first time and was shocked once more.

"You really do?" he asked with big eyes and the blonde smiled back at him, nodding. "Please, say it again." he asked and so Thomas did.

"I love you, Dyl." he whispered, his forehead resting against Dylan's, holding him close. "I love you so so much, love."

"I love you too."

And so, they kissed again but this time it was different. It felt different. As it was most likely the best kiss they had ever shared the reason why being the fact that it was a kiss full of meaning. Not that their previous kisses were bad, this one was just special. They held each other very close and kept on stealing sweet kisses, embracing each other, whispering I love yous again and again before stealing more kisses. They were so lost into their own world that they barely registered the door being unlocked and opened as Tyler walked in.

"So, did you m- What the hell?!"

The two didn't bother seperating from each other and just looked at Tyler who was looking right back at them in shock. His mouth was hanging open while his eyes were wide in disbelief. He had hoped for the two of them to start being friends or at least be civil with each other by locking them up together but this was far from what he had expected. It was better, actually.

He watched as they stood up, never fully seperating as they held hands tightly before walking passed him without a word, too focused on each other to care about anything else. And so, they went back to their hotel room, spending the rest of the day glued to each other's side and making sure they shared their love for each other in every way they could.