cat

Tw: sh, suicide attempt.

Your pov

I scroll through social media on my couch, i was watching a movie but i got bored, everything gets me bored lately... All of a sudden i hear something outside my door. I get up and run up to the front door, i open it slowly and see a beautiful black cat shaking and hissing at a car that's driving alway. "Oh, poor thing..." I kneel down and they turn around and look up at me. I slowly approach my finger at them and try to pet it. They look at it and slowly approach their face to it, sniffing my finger and petting themselves with it, their pupils dilate immediately making me giggle. "What's your name bud?" I look at their neck, there's a green leather collar with a gold thing with 'LOKI' in it. "So...Loki huh?" I run my hand from the top of his head to the end of his tail making him purr. "Do you want some water little bud?" I say as i stand up, he immediately walks in.

Loki pov
"No, why am I the one that has to get in there?!" I say annoyed at Tony "well, Thor told us you can change your form to literally anything right?" He  calmly says pointing at him. I give Thor a death glare "you can turn into a cat or something and spy her" a cat, seriously..." Why it has to be a cat?" We made some research and she loves cats, it's the only and fastest way..."
After some minutes arguing i change myself into a cat, "o you look so cute!" Wanda says as she scratches behind my ear unconsciously making me purr, i immediately hiss hoping no one noticed, "he can purr!" She says in a high pitched tone. "Okay brother let's go" Thor grabs me from the skin on the back of my neck.
Once we get to her house Thor throws me against it and waving good bye. I his at him and start shaking from the anger building up.

I get inside and she closes the door. I try to investigate but being a cat is quite frustrating, I'm tall and this is... I'm not used to this, at least i can jump on things. I follow her until I get in the kitchen, it's a bit dirty and there are some knifes placed around with some beer bottles. "Oh, we don't want you get hurt by accident don't we?" She says getting all the stuff away from me. As she gets the knives my stomach drops, under the oversized long sleeve shirt there are bandages on her arms, with what looks like fresh blood.

-----------------few weeks later-------------------

Your pov

I get some milk in a plate and leave it on the counter, he gracefully walks closer and jumps on the counter drinking the milk. "There we go" i say as i scratch behind his ears making him purr again. Suddently my phone rings, it's my boss "shit, wait here Loki" i sat as i pat the top of his head and get out of the kitchen running to my computer.

"Yes Mr Rubio" "they're on our radar were the fuck are you?!" "Sorry Mr Rubio i got distr-" "JUST DO YOUR FUCKING JOB!" he screams at me through the phone before hanging up.

I take a shaky breath and go to my room and begin typing on the computer trying to fight back on HYDRA's security system. Suddenly the computer goes black.

"Nononononononononononoonoo" i look down and see Loki with the power plug "Loki what did you do?" I grab him by his belly and place him outside my door closing it so he can't get in again. I plug it back but it's too late, they're in. "he's going to kill me, I'm dead..." I get out of the room and go straight to the kitchen, opening a new beer with shaky hands, tears forming on my eyes as i wait for my doom. Loki gets on the counter and rubs himself on my arms making me flinch, he sits down curling his tail around himself and looking up at me. "I-its okay little guy" i press my lips together trying to hold back some tears. I try to calm down petting loki, he has really soft and pure black furr.

The doorbell rings, i quickly catch  Loki making him make a wired sound, i throw him on the bathroom and close it, 'i hope he doesn't know how to open it'