memory

Tw extreme fluff

I slowly open my eyes, hearing a beeping sound and pressure on my left hand. I turn my head and i see someone grabbing and caressing my hand, looking at it. I try to get it away from him, he opens his blue eyes and looks at me. "She's awake!" He runs up to me and hug me tightly and he then... kisses me??! I slap him in the face and he jumps back putting a hand over were i just slapped him, his eyes start to get teary. At that moment a group of people get in the room. "Y/N! Your awake!" They seem so happy to see me but... I don't know any of them... "Loki are you alright?" The blond muscular guy says to the guy who kissed me which apparently is Loki. "S-she slapped me..." They all look at each other and then at me, confused.

I try to explain myself but my throat is so dry i can't talk. Loki hands me a glass of water with a green straw. As i drink it he sits down at my side. He looks back at the people and then back at me. "You know who i am?" I'm a bit confused but i answer "Loki?" "Correct, but do you know who i am?" I slowly shake my head "should i...?" I whisper at him. I can see some tears forming on his eyes, he stands up and runs out of the room, "I'll get him" the blond says.

"I-i'm really sorry but, i don't know any of you..." A guy with a weird knob walks up to me "it's ok, is was a possibility after the accident and that big hit you got in you head... Now tell me, what's your name?" "Ummm my name is-" there is a moment of silence, who am I? What's my name? Some tears fall down my face incapable of remembering my own name. "Okay, Tony, let me take care of that" a redhead woman approaches to me and pushes Tony away from me. They nod and the others go away, she sits were Loki sat before.

"So... My name is Natasha, but everyone calls me Nat" i nod "and your name is y/n..." "Did i say something wrong to Loki? H-hes mad because i slapped him?" She opens her eyes "you did" "H-he kissed ME, and i panicked..." She chuckles a bit "it's understandable honey... Look, you and Loki are together" "like, a couple" she nods as she smiles at me.

After some minutes talking Nat brings me up to date. "I want to talk to Loki, i feel bad about the slap..." "Of course honey" i get up and search for loki's room. I gently knock and slowly open the door. He is sitting down in the bed "Loki...?" He quickly turns around, he has red eyes and his face is wet from all the tears. I get inside closing the door behind me and sit down on the bed and look at his blue eyes, they are really beautiful, I hug him tightly and he hugs me back, "Nat told me everything... I'm sorry i can't remember, I'm sorry about the slap..." I say to him without breaking the hug, but he does "it's ok, i just... It's a lot to process, and i think this is a bit overwhelming for you as well..." "While Nat was talking to me i had an idea... She told me that we did a lot of things together, almost everything... Maybe- If we try we could do some things again together and try to trigger some memories... What do you think?" He smiles "i knew i choose the smartest one"

"So... How do we do this..." He asks grabbing my hands gently caressing them. "We could start easy like... Things that i like or... Something we used to do a lot..." He blushes and looks away "l-let me think about another thing..." He quietly whispers, i nearly hear him. After a pause he looks at me "I've got it!" He smiles and puts his hands on my shoulders looking directly at my eyes, i get a bit nervous and i feel myself blushing.

"Okay, okay, okay" he lays down and pats his chest, i slowly lay down next to him and put my head on his chest, i hear his breathing and his heartbeat, it's so calming... Before saying anything he starts caressing my hair and smoothly sings a song, i really like it, i giggle and make him giggle as well. "what's so funny?" He looks down at me smiling with one hand under his head and the other on my back. "Nothing, it's just... Wired, i woke up not knowing who i was and now i feel I'm having the best day of my life..." I say smiling. "Really?" "Mhm" i nod at him, i hear him giggle "in really flattered".

"Okay" i unconsciously i sit down on top of him, my hands on his chest. "Why don we-" suddenly a memory comes to my mind, i stay frozen and start to blush a lot. "Y/N are you okay?" He grabs my hands and i struggle to look at his eyes "i-i-i-i- w-w-we were-" "o my god you remembered something!" At this point my face sure looks like a tomato, i look down avoiding eye contact with him "oh... So you remem- ok, i get it now..." His smile changes for a smirk "did you like what you saw ~?" He says raising an eyebrow as he grabs my hands and turns us around so he is on top of me. "I-i- t-this is kinda embarrassing" i say looking at the wall incapable of looking at him. "Common... technically were are together, there is nothing to be ashamed of" he bents down until his forehead is on my shoulder, i hear him growl.

Suddenly he puts his hands on my sides and starts tickling me. I start to laugh as a maniac, he laughs as well. "Remember i DO know we're you are more ticklish~" he says as he laughs, i start kicking my feet and tears start to scape my eyes. "ahhhhh! Stop pleaseee! I can't breath!!" He keeps tickling until suddenly the door opens and Loki and i look at it, it's capi and Toni like they were ready to fight "did something happen?" I ask worried, capi slowly puts his shield down as well as Tony's armed hand. "I-ummm, we thought..." Capi tries to say "it's all good, in fact she started remembering some things" Loki says, "Really?!" They both say, i nod at them. I sit and Loki sits next to me, "i thought that maybe we could trigger some memories since Nat told that Loki and i were pretty inseparable" "o-ok then we... We will leave you do your things... I-i'm you need us we will be in the lab or training..." Tony says as they slowly get out of the room, quietly closing the door. As soon as the door closes Loki starts attacking me with tickles.

After a few hours of talking and listening and singing music, in the same position Loki showed me before. My stomach starts growling, "you hungry?" He says and kisses the top of my head. "Mhm... But I'm too tired..." "C'mon" he stands up and grab mi by the hands and starts dragging me until the end of the bed so i don't fall. "I'll make you something i know you like" "mmmmmmkay..." I finally stand up and while we hold hands he drags me to the kitchen where i sit down. I stare at him as he cooks, why does he do everything grateful...? Then a hand is is placed on top of my head, i look up and i see Tony "how's it going kiddo?" I giggle a bit "good, my memory is getting better i think" i smile at him "you look tired though, you should rest" "she has to eat first!" Loki screams from the kitchen. We both laugh at him "he's a good one, make sure to keep him kiddo" he pats my head and walks away.

"Here's your dinner my lady" he hands me a plate of f/f that makes me salivate by just looking at it. The first taste of it makes me open my eyes, i eat everything without talking to Loki. "Hey, hey, breath" Loki says as he laughs at me. After I finish i take a deep breath and drop on the back of my seat. Loki is still eating but smiles at me. "That tasted so good" i say as i look at my empty plate, "i know" he laughs "it's your favorite food, that's why I made it".

Once he finishes we put the dishes on the dishwasher and go to the rooms holding hands "your room or mine?" He looks down at me. "I like yours... And for what i can remember we spent most of the times on yours so..." I look at his door "welp" he suddenly grabs me bridal style and enters the room closing it behind him with his foot. Then he tosses me to the bed making me scream a bit, we both start giggling as he gets on the bed with me, grabbing me by the waist, our legs tangled and our faces inches from each other.

He just smiles at me as he scans my face with his beautiful blue eyes. I don't think about it and kiss him putting my hands gently on each side of his face as he squishes me by the waist. I break the kiss because of the embarrassment, "G-good night Loki" i turn around with a grin on my face, just as his. He gets closer and wraps his hands around me again, he Whispers to my ear "good night love, i missed you so much!" He then kisses the back of my neck, we both slowly fall asleep.