toxic

Tw: abusive relationship
(The movie that they're filming is totally invented)

Your pov

As i get all the make up ready Tom gets in coffee in hand. "Good morning!" I say to him and he smiles at me. "Let me finish getting this ready and we can start, sounds good?" I say as he sits on his chair as i keep getting everything ready.

"You look tired, have you slept well?" I say as i place myself in front of him. "I was... Studying the lines..." I can see the lie through his eyes. "Yeah, sure..." I say and grab the make up and start working. "She made you sleep on the couch again?" He doesn't say anything but his look says everything. His phone keeps beeping and i step back, "go ahead, answer the phone, i don't want you sleeping on the couch again" he nods and responds his texts that i perfectly know it's from cara.

Once he finishes he turns off his phone and i get back to my job. "You shouldn't let her treat you like that Tom..." "I know it's just... " "Tom, love dosent have to hurt, if it hurts something is not working" we look at each other's eyes and he nods. "Okay, you're all done, you can go" he gets up and hugs me before leaving.

---------------

I walk up to Tom to fix his make up, he bends over a bit to make it easier to me. "Could we talk after this?" He asks to me almost doing puppy eyes at me. "Of course, i don't have anything to do after this, we can talk all you need" i say putting a reassuring hand on his arms. He smiles and whispers ' thank you ' before I get back behind the cameras.

--------------

I finished taking his makeup of and he went to change himself as i put everything in it's place. There's a soft knock at the door, "come in!" I say loud enough so they can hear me. It's Tom, "hey, I'm almost done" he just nods his hands in his pockets.

"Okay, let's go" i grab my things and the keys, turn of the lights and close. We walk through the streets silently until he decides to speak. "She got mad at me..." He says looking at me for a second and then back to the ground, his hands never leaving his pockets, "and for what this time?" I say looking at him.

He sighs "the kiss scene..." I stop walking and he looks at me. "What?!" "She got mad at me because of the kiss scene" "but it's your job" i say trying no to sound too mad. "I tried to explain to her but she just- you know how she is... She got mad and lock herself in the room so i slept on the couch" "okay, Tom. This need to stop. That is not okay" "i know she's just..." "Possessive, crazy, toxic-" "ok, ok i get it" i sigh and open my arms, "come here..." We hug each other for a couple of minutes and we say our goodbyes. He gets on his car and i get to mine waving at each other one last time.

----------------------

I open my eyes to a sound from my phone, i look at the time 4:30, there's a message from Tom.
'i know you wake up like a hour later but could you come to do the make up earlier?

please

give me 30 min

thankyou

I immediately get up and get ready, that message got me worried...

I walk up to the caravan that i use for the make up and see Tom sitting in front of it. "Tom-" he looks up at me, he has a bruise on his forehead and down to almost his eye, they are red and puffy obviously from crying. Without saying anything i kneel down and hug him, his face on my shoulder. "She kicked me out" he says with a shaky voice. "Let's get inside and talk about it" he nods and we get up, i open with my keys and signal him to get in.

He sits on his chair and i sit on another at his side turning his so we can look at each other. He looks at his lap and keeps fidgeting with his hands. I wait for him to start but he doesn't say anything "she did that?" I ask seriously. He slowly nods, "i-its was an accident though..." He grabs his phone and shows to me an article were it shows pictures of Tom and i when we were talking last night, and in big there's us hugging 'Tom Hiddleston seeing other girls after work?'.