Chapter 33

"Who is your friend? I have no money, don't follow me!" Suddenly, the voice of a person in the classroom caught Nie Qiu's attention. When she looked up, she saw the girl named Bai Ya throwing away Chen Li's hand, "My father said, whoever is with you will be unlucky, don't touch me."

    "Bai Ya, what did I do to you before? How could you be so unconscionable." Chen Li was a little embarrassed. , Looked up at Bai Ya.

    "What do you do to me?" Bai Ya rolled her eyes, "If it weren't for my father who insisted on cooperating with your company, I wouldn't want to be by your side! Do what you tell me to do, who do you think I am? What do you do to me? Do you really treat me as a friend? Don't be funny, Chen Li, we all know what you think of me and what I think of you."

    Chen Li staggered, and laughed'hehe' , Squatting down on the ground in full view, burst into tears.

    She now... has lost a lot. Yes! Just like Nie Qiu said, if she has no money, who would be her friend? If her parents have no money, who would listen to her? She didn't understand anything before, but now she understands.

    Bai Ya's hands trembled, and she looked at Chen Li who was squatting on the ground with some unbearableness, and finally turned back to her seat.

    Could Chen Li... tell her lies too much? Isn't this too cruel? If it is because of this bet with her, it is not necessary at all.

    Nie Qiu took out a tissue from her bag, took a piece of it, approached Chen Li, squatted down and handed it to her, "Don't cry, you cry so much makeup."

    Chen Li heard Nie Qiu's voice and raised her head. Come, take the tissue, wipe away tears, "Nie Qiu, you won."

    Nie Qiu nodded, "Yes, I won! Chen Li, should you clarify?"

    Chen Li looked at Nie deeply. Qiu glanced, smiled, did not speak, stood up, turned and left. She didn't speak, her sister and brother-in-law divorced. Her brother-in-law opened a studio and took away 80% of their customers. Now the company is in chaos, and there is a danger of bankruptcy at any time.

    Now... her sister is crying at home all day, and her parents are so busy all day. When she thinks that she will turn from a golden, silver and jade lady to a poor man who is worried about her livelihood, Chen Li is shocked again. Fear, the friends who originally surrounded her avoided her like a snake, a beast, and let her see the reality clearly.

    Looking at Chen Li's back, Nie Qiu couldn't help shouting: "Chen Li, class is coming soon, where are you going?" Isn't it uncomfortable to be treated like this by a friend?

    Chen Li waved her hand and left the classroom in the sight of everyone. Nie Qiu looked at the indifferent expressions of everyone in the classroom looking at Chen Li's back, and knew that Chen Li's popularity in the class was indeed not very good. She sighed, hoping that Chen Li could see it by herself. She had to change her personality first to make good friends.

    People who interact with interests can never be called true friends. A true friend will stab his own friend, he will see the truth in adversity, rather than run away as soon as something happens.

    This class is an English class, but what is unexpected is that the English teacher changed the previous teaching method of not only reading books, but holding the textbooks, standing on the podium, and starting to lecture.

    Halfway through the conversation, he actually smiled at Nie Qiu and said, "Nie Qiu, come up and do the problem."

    Nie Qiu listened carefully and did not respond to what the English teacher said.

    The English teacher said again, "Nie Qiu, come up and do the question." Nie Qiu just woke up like a dream. It turned out that the English teacher was doing the question on the classmate. She looked at the question on the blackboard and smiled and stood up.

    The English teacher looked at Li Kai who was playing on the mobile phone again, and said with a smile: "Li Kai, come and try!"

Li Kai raised his eyebrows, put his mobile phone on the desk, walked to the podium, took the chalk from the English teacher's hand and began to write and draw on the exercises on the blackboard.

    After Nie Qiu answered the question, he returned to his seat and watched Li Kai put down the chalk and walked down. Nie Qiu stared at the blackboard with a surprised expression. No, it was not because Li Kai answered the question, but Li Kai actually used chalk. The English teacher painted on it is a lifelike sketch.

    Not only Nie Qiu, but even the English teacher stood there looking at Li Kai's paintings in surprise. Full of humor, because the male teacher wears a flower on his head.

    The classmates who had been playing each other saw it, all burst into laughter, pointing to the drawing on the blackboard and laughing. Even Nie Qiu couldn't help laughing.

    Li Kai returned to his seat, touched his trouser pocket, and then looked for his phone on the desk. He frowned and looked at Nie Qiu, "Nie Qiu, have you seen my phone? ? "

    Nie autumn shook his head," no, you just put the phone where "?

    sitting at the table in front of Zhang Haiyang turned his head, looked Nie autumn, to Kai said:" Akai, I just saw Nie took autumn Your phone."

    Li Kai looked at Nie Qiu questioningly, frowning, "Nie Qiu, did you take it?"

    Nie Qiu took a look at the people sitting around, patted the table and stood up, and said to Zhang Haiyang. "You are talking nonsense, what am I doing with his mobile phone?"

    Zhang Haiyang squatted, "How do I know what you are doing with Akai's mobile phone? People like you who have never touched a mobile phone naturally want Akai’s cell phone.”

    This action attracted everyone in the class, including the English teacher standing on the podium. Some students even watched over even though the English teacher was still in the classroom.

    "I didn't hold my phone." Nie Qiu stood upright, "If you don't believe it, you can search."

    "Okay! Then search!" Wang Chaolei stepped forward and pulled Nie Qiu's schoolbag out of the desk with a'tear'. The strap of the schoolbag broke and the books were scattered all over the place. , A black Weitu mobile phone fell out.

    Li Kai squatted down, picked up the phone on the ground, and approached Nie Qiu, "Nie Qiu, how do you explain this?"

    Nie Qiu looked at the surrounding classmates. These people all stood by watching the show. His English teacher looked at Nie Qiu with a look of distrust.

    Nie Qiu smiled, "What a good method!"

    Li Kai was stunned, and saw Nie Qiu turned around, "There are all witnesses around here, but no one dares to stand up and speak for me, so... I said it myself."

    Nie Qiu coldly snorted, "The one sitting in front of me is called Zhang Haiyang? You seem to be a good friend of Li Kai, right? Huh, it's really funny. He said he saw me steal Li Kai. But it didn’t stop it. What kind of friend are you?”

    “Needless to say, the one who broke my schoolbag is called Wang Chaolei?” Nie Qiu smiled even more contemptuously, “It’s a hopeless group of people. , I quotient used to feed the dog, right? If I stole Li Kai’s phone, if I hid it in my schoolbag, would I let you search me so easily? I will give you a chance to get mine Schoolbag? Do you think I am a fool like you?"

    Nie Qiu knelt down, picked up the book on the ground, put it on his back, and then looked at the shocked crowd, as well as the teacher with a dazed face, "Wait a minute. , I will go to the police, no matter what, this mobile phone is also from Witto, and the market value is at least more than 100,000 yuan. If this is the case, I will wait for the police to deal with this matter."

    Nie Qiu looked at the English teacher and said. Bowed, "Teacher, I feel a little uncomfortable today. Please help me to tell the head teacher, I will leave first." After speaking, he left the classroom and left the school without looking back.