Chapter 1: Rework

At 7 o'clock in the evening, Yang Zihao opened the door, and the room was completely dark.

    He turned on the light, and after the sizzling electric current, Nie Qiu's gentle voice sounded: "You are back." He turned his head and Nie Qiu sat facing the floor-to-ceiling window. On the sofa, only half of the head was exposed to the backrest, and the hair that had just been washed looked softer under the light.

    With a smile, Yang Zihao strode forward and squeezed into the solo sofa, Nie Qiu squeezed half of his body into the air, his long arms wrapped in his arms, and he breathed out comfortably.

    "You are drinking again." Nie Qiu leaned on his chest and said lightly: "You have a bad stomach, drink less in the future."

    "The weather forecast says it will rain tomorrow. When you get up in the morning, remember to wear more and go out. Remember to bring an umbrella. Although you are driving to the company, there is still some distance between the parking lot and the studio. I have washed your clothes. The ironed shirt is on the third compartment on the left, the trousers are on the fourth compartment, and the underwear is on the fourth compartment. The fifth compartment, the coat is in the cabinet on the right. I cooked the dishes in the refrigerator. They last for about a week. Just heat them up in the microwave. For some dishes, I have prepared the side dishes and seasonings. You can cook them directly in the pot. Pour it in and stir-fry and you can eat it. Once again, you have a bad stomach, don't be hungry."

    Yang Zihao heard the more things went wrong, Nie Qiu kept looking out the window, unable to see his expression, "Hey, you won't be true. What kind of German seminar are you going to participate in?"

    Nie Qiu shook his head, turned back, his face was calm, his eyes were deeply tired, "I'm not going to Germany, I'm going to leave you."

    "You... What do you mean?"

    "I want to leave you." After

    a while, Nie Qiu was put down on the sofa, and the person holding her was pressing on top of her, tightening her as if to embed her in his body, his face was pale. With a vicious look in his eyes, "...say it again."

    Nie Qiu closed her eyes, her eyelashes reflected a small circle of warm shadows under the light, "Your phone did not take away today..."

    Yang Zihao's body for a moment Stiff, he looked at Nie Qi stiffly, let go of her stiffly, and sat on the sofa opposite her.

    "There was a young woman called, accidentally received a ......" Nie autumn stood up, smoothing wrinkles on clothes, a touch of Yangzi Hao looked at, "the know, all know ......"

    hands are With a grab, Yang Zihao, who was sitting on the sofa, squatted halfway, "Nie Qiu, listen to me... I'm thirty years old, and you don't want to get married... I... a while ago, my mother had high blood pressure. It's taller again, the doctor said, if this continues, she must have a stroke, and I can't stimulate her anymore...The woman was found by my dad, and I...only once, Nie Qiu, you give me a chance..." With that said, Yang Zihao stood up and hugged Nie Qiu from behind.

    Nie Qiu sighed, "Yang Zihao, do you remember what I said when I promised to be with you?"

    Yang Zihao gave a violent shock, and subconsciously folded his arms, tightening them like iron bars, making sure that he was in his arms. She was thin and hard to fly, but her heart was still panicked, her throat was dry and painful, and she couldn't speak.

    He remembers, how could he not remember?

    "You want to be with me, yes, but Yang Zihao, you have to promise me that you will never betray me. If you want to be with other girls, please remember to tell me first."

    How did he answer at that time? He said: "In this life, I will only love you."