Chapter 32: I am good at 2

Li Kai was surprised to see that when he took the exam on Monday, he had been playing with his mobile phone, but he hadn't found Nie Qiu answering the questions, so now he was surprised to see Nie Qiu answering the questions so confidently. Li Kai was surprised, but the teacher was very satisfied. He only corrected the papers for the Monday exam last night. When he corrected Nie Qiu's papers, he read it over and over again and again. The handwriting on the papers is neat and tidy, and he replied. It has to be methodical and looks very comfortable.

    He originally thought it was written by someone else, but he was in the classroom for the entire exam. Naturally, he knew exactly what the grades of the students in Class 10 looked like, so the chances of others writing help is not great, so... it's Nie Qiu Wrote it yourself?

    So... it was Nie Qiu who got a score of 146 on his own test?

    This is the Chinese high school entrance examination paper, with a total score of 150 points. The deducted points are just the scores for the composition! This is the first time he has given such a high score for a composition since he became a teacher.

    It now appears that the girl really did the test papers by herself!

    In fact, forty minutes is not enough time to do the questions. Generally, the high school entrance exam is three subjects a day and two subjects in the morning. That is to say, one subject paper has about two hours to do the questions. The class time is only more than forty minutes.

    But Nie Qiu answered the questions very happily. She always said that there is no pressure on her in English. She has also traveled abroad with Yang Zihao many times. She doesn't need any group tour, let alone a tour guide. The English exercises for middle school students are only multiple choice questions. In addition to the reading questions, it is nothing more than writing a small composition, and it is just some daily conversations, so when the get out of class is about to end, Nie Qiu has written it, and after careful inspection, the group leader comes over. The papers are collected, and after collecting the papers, the get out of class just ends.

    Nie Qiu put his books, pens and the like into his schoolbag and zipped up, and then followed the teacher to the office.

    The teacher took out three papers from the desk drawer and smiled and said, "Nie Qiu, here are your test papers."

    Nie Qiu was taken aback, and when he took it, he frowned when he saw the score on it. How could it be deducted? Points? Although she doesn't think she can get full marks for her composition, she doesn't think so many points will be deducted?

    "You have made a lot of progress, Nie Qiu, I have a request, listen to it." Seeing Nie Qiu nodded, the teacher smiled and said: "Your composition is very good, I want to print out your composition. , Put it on the school bulletin board as a model essay, what do you think?"

    Nie Qiu thought for a while, and asked with a smile: "Teacher, is this a copyright issue?" The

    teacher was stunned and nodded.

    "Then teacher, if my essay is put on the bulletin board as a sample essay, do I have any contribution fee?" Her essays were all put on the school bulletin board as a sample essay before, but after leaving school, the old and the new changed. Her deeds It was transferred to the school's hall of fame. In the past, she would think this was a privilege, after all, no one's composition would be used as a model essay and posted on the bulletin board.

    "Puff" as soon as Nie Qiu said something, a teacher in the office laughed, and turned his chair to look at Nie Qiu's head teacher, "Teacher Yang, you are a student who has a big tone."

    Nie Qiu knew. Her head teacher is called Teacher Yang.

Mr. Yang smiled and turned to look at his colleague, "Don’t even say, I’m a student who has this ability. You also know how critical I am to my composition, and the highest score given by a perfect score of 50 is only 4. Ten. For this student’s composition, I gave forty-six points."

    "Oh?" The teacher became curious and said with a smile: "Since Teacher Yang can give such a high score, I must have written quite well. Little girl, Show it to me."

    Nie Qiu looked at Teacher Yang, then reluctantly walked over and handed the paper to that teacher. Nie Qiu knew that this school was based on a subject-by-subject system, and the teachers in this office were all Chinese teachers.

    The teacher watched it again, his eyes brightened, and watched it again, his eyes brightened. After reading it for the third time, my eyes seemed to be shining, and he said with excitement: "Classmate, I know a friend from a publishing house, if you want a manuscript fee, I will send you this article. Such an article It shouldn’t be a problem to earn four to five thousand manuscript fees.”

    Nie Qiu’s eyes brightened, and when he wanted to speak, he listened to Teacher Yang: “Teacher Huang, this will make the students more eager for quick success and quick profit, and it will affect the development of my students! "Excessive pursuit will only make people fall harder, this child has finally improved a lot, and he does not want to affect the future of this child.

    The teacher Huang who was holding Nie Qiu’s paper was stiff, and he knew the truth of what Teacher Yang said. Although he was disappointed, he was not angry. He just put the paper in Nie Qiu’s hand, "You Study hard. After you graduate, enter a good university and write better articles."

    Hearing the conversation between Teacher Yang and Teacher Huang, the other teachers in the office were a little curious and eager, and a female teacher laughed. He asked: "Teacher Yang, I remember you taught the third grade? You can give her such a high score, which shows that she is really good at writing. Is she a student in Class I or Class II?"

    Teacher Yang laughed He smiled, did not answer, but looked at Nie Qiu, "You go home and think about it, remember to keep working hard."

    Nie Qiu nodded, bowed and then turned and left the office.

    Teacher Yang rubbed his temples. He also knew about Nie Qiu's family situation and knew that this girl was very sensible and would go out to work with her mother every day. But if you really go to the bulletin board to pay Nie Qiu's manuscript fee, the money will be nothing but a fraction of a coin, and it will not help their family. In fact, it is not other things that can really help this girl, but the scholarship.

    As long as the girl's grades can be maintained, he believes that it will not be difficult to get a scholarship. He sighed and hoped that the girl won't let him down next month. If her grades are really satisfactory, he will try his best to apply for her to be transferred. After all...in a learning environment like Class 10, The teacher is not in the mood to teach, and the students have no desire/hope to learn, so there is nothing to learn.

    Nie Qiu returned to the classroom, looked at the paper in her hand, and suddenly laughed. How did she forget that now maybe no one hires her as a tutor, but she can write and contribute! How many elementary and middle school students are now writing? How many publishing houses are there? How many materials and reference books need composition subject matter?

    This may not make much money, but in general there is still some income. The deposit for renting the book is ten yuan, and the rent is one yuan. She still has eighty-nine yuan. If she returns the book, she can get back the ten yuan deposit, that is to say, she still has It’s ninety-nine yuan, so you don’t have to worry about mailing costs at all.