Chapter 29

But that’s fine, Chen Li’s troubles will follow, and there shouldn’t be so much time for her troubles, right?

    After school in the afternoon, Nie Qiu took his one hundred yuan and went to the market. In the past, she had heard from classmates complain that the New Year's money given by relatives would be taken away by mom and dad. But when she handed over the money to Nie Aifang in a proper manner, Nie Aifang refused. She only said that this was the money given to her by her uncle, and it belonged to her.

    Nie Qiu also had something he wanted to buy, so he put it away without any excuse. This is not the supermarket she used to visit, but a large civilian market. Vegetables don’t need plastic wrap. They are all picked by farmers to buy them on the stalls. Meat does not need to be frozen. The butcher cuts it down with a single knife. , The gadgets you buy are not designed by famous designers. You can buy very beautiful gadgets for one or two dollars. There are also two hangers around the vendors with clothes on them. The quality is not very good, but the styles are still free. With the popularity at this time, there are also shoes sold on the floor.

    Of course, these are all roadside stalls. There are still shops on the side of the road, but the things sold in the shops are much more expensive than the ones outside. Nie Qiu also saw many shops with shampoo and massage written on them, and women sitting inside. Most of the clothes are exposed, and you know that these shops are not good shops.

    The market is very crowded because it is the peak time for school and get off work. Nie Qiu found a book-renting booth and squatted down with a smile. She knew that these books were all pirated. Nie Qiu was also quite opposed to piracy, but for her current economic situation, to be honest, it was pretty good to be able to see piracy.

    There are many books on the ground, including comics, novels, philosophy, history, and reference books. Of course, there are also some small yellow books, such as "Jin Ping Mei" and so on. However, looking at the degree of damage to comics and novels, Nie Qiu knew that the most popular ones on this book stand were comics and novels. Most of the people who squatted in the book stand to read were children who were reading comic books with gusto. There were also a few young people standing there, holding a few books, and bargaining with the middle-aged stall owner who was reading.

    Nie Qiu squatted next to the stall, searching his eyes continuously = and then stopped after seeing "Sophie's Family". After squatting on the stall and reading a philosophy book "Sophie's World", Nie Qiu took a deep breath With a sigh of relief, he slowly closed the book.

    The middle-aged stall owner who was talking with a few young people looked at Nie Qiu, "Girl, have you finished watching?"

    Nie Qiu nodded in confusion , "I'm finished ! What's the matter?"

    " Can you understand everything ?" See Nie Qiu Nodding, the middle-aged man was even more surprised. He asked in English: "This is the original text, do you understand it?"

    Nie Qiu smiled and nodded, then naturally replied in English: "Naturally understandable. How can you read if you don’t understand? There are 13 pages missing in this book. There is a tense error in the eighth line of page ten, and a wording error in the twenty-sixth line of page 48. "

    The middle-aged vendor was stunned when he heard it. Missing pages is a problem that can occur in all pirated books. The wording is wrong. This problem is absolutely impossible, because pirated books are also genuine books. For stencil printing. But being able to read the original text is pretty good for a little girl. He smiled and asked, "Do you want to buy this book?"

    In fact, very few people read the original text, and most people do. Choose to read translated books, such as "The Bible", as the best-selling book in the world, this book has too many language versions. After he had read this book, he left it there. Few people would read it. In fact, it is still 80% new until now.

    Nie Qiu shook his head. It’s good to have read this book once or twice. There is no need to buy it home for confession. Her purpose is to buy some reference books, not philosophy books. This book is even a pirated copy. , It will also be very expensive.

    The middle-aged stallholder sighed with disappointment, "Little girl, I think you can understand this book, so how about it! Can I sell it to you cheaply?"

    Nie Qiu shook his head, "It's useless when I bring it. Why buy it?"

    The stall owner was choked, and instantly he was speechless. However, the few young people who had just bargained with the stall owner squatted down to choose second-hand books on the book stall, or rent or buy them. In fact, most of them wanted to ask Nie Qiu some tips on learning English. It seems that this ordinary girl in front of me, not to mention whether she grew up in a foreign country, but she should also be a master of English. Otherwise, how could such a teenage child speak such a pure English? Between words and words, it is like a foreigner.

    Not to mention, at such a young age, I am afraid that he is only fourteen years old and fifteen years old. At such a young age, he should only study English in junior high school. I believe most people in the country know that no matter how good they are, they can’t learn. Can read and read texts, write essays, can talk to people fluently in English, have standard pronunciation, and can actually read an original book. No matter how you look at it, I feel............very awesome.

    Nie Qiu continued to look at the books on the stall, reading one after another in the pity of the stall owner. People at the stall came and went, changing batch after batch.

    "Little sister, can you help me improve my English? This matter is very important to me, please." A female college student looked at Nie Qiu and said sincerely.

    Nie Qiu looked at the sky, it was already late, and Nie Aifang would worry about not going home again. After hurting her head the day before yesterday, Nie Aifang knew how Nie Qiu would go home late. She didn't want to make Nie Aifang uneasy, so she picked up the book she had chosen long ago, and Nie Qiu stood up.

    Seeing that Nie Qiu didn't respond, the female college student said again: "This year's CET-4 English test is really important to me. I have to pass it. I will pay for it, please."

    Pay? A bright light flashed in Nie Qiu’s eyes, and he looked up at the refreshing-looking female college student with ponytails, "I only have time on weekends." Go to the night market to buy, to be honest, her time is very tight.

    "Weekends are fine! Weekends are fine!" What do you think, this person must be a very powerful person, maybe... maybe this little girl who doesn't look very brilliant really grew up in a foreign country? Someone once said that learning requires an environment. If she gets along with this girl, will her English also improve?

    "Is Level 4 really important to you?" Nie Qiu paid the deposit and rent, and put a physical reference material in his schoolbag.