Chapter 28

Nie Qiu was looking at the beauty of the fairyland here, but suddenly realized that the white mist suddenly rolled up and came in the direction of Nie Qiu. No matter how beautiful things are, coming over aggressively at you will make people feel scared no matter how you look at them.

    Of course, Nie Qiu was an ordinary person, even if she had lived again, so when the white mist was tumbling and chasing her, Nie Qiu was so scared that he sprang up and ran away.

    Running sweaty, the white mist still followed her. After a long time, Nie Qiu couldn't run anymore and had to stop, with his hands on his knees. Seeing that white mist also stopped, he couldn't help but gasp. Sit down with a butt, and kept panting, "Huhuhu, I really can't run."

    Bai Wu rolled and twisted, and suddenly became smaller and slowly. The process of becoming an entity was bizarre and dreamy, making Nie Qiu dumbfounded. She thinks she is not a girl who is pregnant with spring, nor is she an innocent child, but...this dream doesn't seem like a dream she should have in no way.

    It is said that she has dreams every day and night. She has never had a dream like this with a strange and dreamy color. The dreams she had should always be standing on the podium and talking. Although I don't think this is like a dream of my own, even though I feel very confused, Nie Qiu still has no desire/hope to wake up. Maybe this place is too absent and this dream is too dreamy.

    With a'poof', the white mist finally turned into a physical little thing. Nie Qiu stepped forward, squatted down, and looked intently. It was a white rabbit all over the body, but... this little white The rabbit is only as big as a slap.

    The furry look is so cute. Seeing Nie Qiu, his eyes lit up. He jumped three feet high, screamed and ran in the direction of Nie Qiu, and couldn't help rubbing Nie Qiu's feet.

    Nie Qiu squatted down with a smile, and touched the little furry head of the little rabbit lovingly. It was really cute! Rabbit... Rabbit? and many more! rabbit! "Are you the rabbit? The rabbit in my necklace?" The

    little rabbit looked at Nie Qiu in confusion, and yelled at Nie Qiu several times.

    Nie Qiu was helpless, unable to understand the little rabbit’s "chips and coo", so he lay on the grass with the little rabbit, looked at the blue sky, and murmured to the little rabbit that he was very happy to live again. I am very happy to study again, I am very happy to meet Nie Aifang, and I am very happy to receive gifts.

    The sound of the alarm clock made Nie Qiu puzzled. She stood up and wanted to wake herself up, but she worked hard a few times, closing her eyes and opening them, and then closing them again. What you can see is the beautiful scenery, the gentle breeze, and the flowing stream.

    Nie Qiu was stupid, he was clearly awake, but the surrounding scenery hadn't changed in any way. Is it possible... Is it possible... Is she going to live here?

    Nie Qiu looked down at the little rabbit sleeping peacefully in his arms and sighed helplessly. Maybe he could find the exit where he came in.

    Following the memory, Nie Qiu walked quickly to the place where he came here last night. He could hear the alarm clock all the way along the way, making Nie Qiu even more anxious.

    "Qiuqiu, I'm getting up soon. I've cooked breakfast and it's warmed in the pot. You can eat it when you wake up! After eating, go to school. If you don't get up, you will be late. I will go to the factory to send plastic flowers. "

   Nie Qiu opened her mouth and wanted to answer "OK", but she found that the voice she made kept thinking about it here.

    Nie Qiu was almost crying. She was late for this matter, not to mention being a student, even when she was a teacher, she had never been late. Here, how do I get out? How to get out How to get out!

    She only believes now that she is a real person who came in here.

    "Nie Qiu, think about the necklace."

    Suddenly, the tender voice of milky milk sounded, Nie Qiu just wanted to turn his head, but suddenly appeared on the cabinet in his room. He alternated his hands as if holding something, but there was nothing in his arms.

    Nie Qiu smiled helplessly, climbed down the cabinet, and picked up the necklace on the ground. "It's amazing!"

    Nie Qiu knew that she had encountered something magical. When she was in that beautiful place, she clearly heard someone say , Let her think about the necklace, she thought, it might be this sentence that made her come back. Everyone has a reflex arc in their mind, just like someone calling you by your name, the first time you react, you are calling you. The sentence that the person said just now, the keyword necklace was also transmitted to Nie Qiu's mind through the electric wave. At that time, he was thinking about the necklace, and he wanted to come back so much, so he came out.

    Nie Qiu took off the clothes he was wearing, pulled out a piece of clothing from the closet, smiled and put it on, carefully putting the necklace in his pocket. Then he walked out of the room and Nie Aifang had already left. Nie Qiu went to the kitchen, washed his face and brushed teeth with water, then took a bowl of boiling water and drank it. It was Nie Qiu's habit to get up every morning and drink a glass of boiling water. After drinking the water, Nie Qiu picked up his schoolbag and went to school, eating breakfast while walking.

    There is nothing wrong with the daily repetition of life. What surprised Nie Qiu was that they did not go home until one o’clock in the morning last night. She almost didn’t sleep all night, but she looked so bright, compared to yesterday’s faintness. Drowsy, but a little bit of excitement.

    It was almost time for class, Nie Qiu just stepped into the school gate and came to their third-grade teaching building. He saw the hustle and bustle on the bulletin board below the teaching building. Nie Qiu was a little puzzled. Today is not Monday, and there is no need to raise the flag to open the school. Yes, class is about to start now, why are so many people still outside?

    "Chen Li's family is really going bankrupt?"

    "Isn't it? I heard that sister Chen Li's husband divorced her sister and took away most of the customers."

    "I heard my mother say yesterday that we My family stopped cooperating with the Chen family. At that time, I thought my father had found a better partner. I didn’t expect that Chen’s family was going to go bankrupt."

    "Look at how long she can be arrogant. I hate it!"

    Nie Qiu gnawed off the last bite of the bun, took out a tissue and wiped his mouth. Unexpectedly, Chen Li really agreed to bet with her! This girl really doesn’t think about it. Over 70% of this school is rich. Not to mention very rich, but at least one hundred times better than Nie Qiu’s current family. Apart from doing business, there is no other way.

    In other words, most of the people here are the children of businessmen. Once the news of bankruptcy comes out, it may affect more than just the business.