Chapter 19

Nie Qiu left the community, sighed, and looked at the bustling crowd on the street and the plastic bottles being kicked on the ground. With a wry smile, she, she pulled the bottom to pick up these bottles? In this age of material desire, picking up a bottle on the street is inferior in the eyes of others. In many cases, you can see contempt in the eyes of others.

    Nie Qiu frowned, glanced at a few bottles on the ground that were picked up by the old man just now, smiled wryly, looked up into space, the sky has darkened, it may have been past seven, Nie Aifang may have been out. It's a stall.

    Nie Qiu tightened the bag on his shoulders and walked towards home. Back home, Nie Qiu took out a key from the hollow brick at the door, opened the door, and hung his schoolbag behind the door. Nie Qiu went to the kitchen on the balcony and opened the pot on the honeycomb coal stove. , There is cold rice on top of the steaming lid, and a big pot of hot water below.

    Nie Qiu ate the meal, poured hot water into the red bathtub, and finished the bath with a cheap Shu Fuji for three and a half dollars. Nie Qiu took out his dirty clothes and the dirty clothes that Nie Aifang placed in the small bathroom. , Threw them in the bathtub where I took a bath just now, filled them with water and started washing clothes. After washing the clothes, I saw the clothes hanging on the iron wire on the balcony.

    The entire balcony seemed even more crowded. This balcony was used for cooking, a bathroom, and also used to dry clothes. To be honest, Nie Qiu didn’t dare to imagine before, but the life of the past few days has made her understand. Less, sometimes, you can do what you want, there are still many difficulties in this world.

    "Husband, I want to eat fried dumplings tonight. Go to the supermarket and buy some quick-frozen dumplings!" Suddenly, the voice from downstairs made Nie Qiu startled, and suddenly remembered that a young couple lived downstairs.

    Although they often met each other these days, the young couple didn't greet them. The look in their eyes was the same as the eyes of students in the school.

    In fact, Nie Qiu also knew that if the previous Nie Qiu and Nie Aifang were to be more clean, their relationship with the neighbors would be very good, but unfortunately, the mother and daughter are not clean.

    Wait, fried dumplings? Although Nie Qiu doesn't like greasy places, what if she makes dumplings at home for Nie Aifang to sell?

    Just do what he said, Nie Qiu took out the remaining sixty dollars from his schoolbag and was going to buy meat and dumpling wrappers. The taste of quick-frozen and hand-frozen is different. Nie Qiu believes that hand-frozen must be much better than quick-frozen!

    Go to the vegetable market to buy meat, the meat is ten yuan a catty, but because it is late, the quality and fineness of the remaining meat is not as good as in the tide market, so the butcher pays eight yuan a catty It was sold to Nie Qiu, and five catties of meat cost 40 yuan. Nie Qiu also bought two catties of carrots and spring onions, and all the remaining money bought dumpling wrappers.

    As soon as she got home, Nie Qiu started to make stuffing. She put the skins together and put them in a bowl, then washed the fat and even carrots, and then started to chop stuffing. The effect of chopping carrots and meat together is that the carrot juice can be better immersed in the meat.

    There is no refrigerator at home, these things must be made tonight and sold tonight! It took nearly an hour for Nie Qiu to chop up the meat and carrots. Put the chopped stuffing into the washbasin that was cleaned and scalded with boiling water. Nie Qiu beat eight eggs into it, then began to put oil, salt, sauce and vinegar, and then put the chopped green onions in it.