Chapter 3: Rework pt. 3

A warm hand was on Nie Qiu's forehead, so gentle and comfortable that Nie Qiu couldn't help showing a look of enjoyment. She opened her eyes so much, and her confused eyes gradually became more agile and energetic. Nie Qiu looked confused. Nie Qiu frowned and thought for a while for the middle-aged woman who was choked with tears in front of her eyes and could not speak, and finally determined that she did not know this woman.

    The middle-aged women she knew were not her university friends, the wives of political figures, or the mothers of her students. All of them were either outstanding in temperament or outstanding in literary talent, and no matter how poor they were, they were jeweled. The middle-aged woman in front of me was very skinny, wearing the lowest-grade stalls with short sleeves and shorts made of the same material as her jacket, giving her the breath of a rural peasant woman.

    But it is undeniable that although Nie Qiu doesn't like the dress of this woman, he is very nostalgic for the caring eyes of this person, like... the warmest place in the world.

    Just when you want to Nie autumn asks, that middle-aged woman touched his forehead autumn Nie hands down slowly, rubbing Nie autumn face off, said:. "...... No ...... nothing like a good,"

    said After bowing his head and putting the clothes on his face, he sucked his nose vigorously, stared bloodshot eyes and said: "See if you will fight with others in the future, say you have no long memory for many times! The people in there Don't mess with it, I sent you to a good school for you to study hard, not for you to fight!" After speaking, he raised his arm high and quickly waved at Nie Qiu's shoulder.

    Nie Qiu was stunned for a while watching this action, and could only wait for the beating in a daze.

    But when he saw that arm was about to hit Nie Qiu, he made a turn,'Hey! The woman finally slapped herself, her left cheek quickly became red and swollen, and her haggard cheek was even more horrible. After a deep glance at Nie Qiu, the woman turned and walked out of the ward. Nie Qiu's heart was pained by the look of iron not becoming steel.

    But he was very puzzled how this woman appeared in his ward. Nie Qiu looked around and frowned. No matter what, the school should also send her to a better hospital. Such facilities and equipment are basically the same as A good hospital can't be hooked up. And she does not have a caregiver to take care of it! All of this is strange, Nie Qiu thinks hard for a while but has no idea. The more he thinks, the more painful his head is. Some colorful pictures flashed in her mind, and she just felt her head buzzing. Nie Qiu closed his eyes painfully and covered his head with his hands, restraining himself from thinking about the scene just now, and began to take deep breaths bit by bit. When the pain gradually faded, Nie Qiu let out a breath and slowly opened his eyes. When his hand gradually slipped from his forehead, Nie Qiu's body couldn't help but tighten again.

    This...not your own hand! Nie Qiu raised his hands tremblingly, with a yellowish roughness, thick calluses in the palms, a layer of dirt in the nails, and a layer of mud-like objects in the lines of the palms. The most important thing is... small! What a small hand!

    No, it should be said that this hand is so small compared to her previous hand. It looks more like the size of her hand when she was thirteen and fourteen.

    Nie Qiu tightly closed his eyes and then opened them again, looking at his hand again, there was no change, this is not an illusion! What exactly is going on?