Chapter 10: senior highschool pt. 5

Li Kai looked at Nie Qiu with three points of curiosity and seven points of scrutiny. The eyes that had always been covered with thick bangs were liberated, and all his hair was tied up with pony tails. It may have been long and thick. With bangs, there are a few bright pimples on the forehead. The face that had been covered was suddenly released, and the whole person looked a lot more energetic. It was not that the skin was too white with a healthy copper color, and the eyes were all indifference that ignored everything. Suddenly the spiritual temperament and indifferent eyes made She became brilliant all over.

Seeing his deskmate staring at him, Nie Qiu frowned. Although this person had despised her before, based on basic politeness, Nie Qiu nodded to that person and looked at what he was holding down. Book, letter to Li Kai.

Chen Li didn't expect Nie Qiu to ignore herself! Yes, ignore it! This is what she can't bear the most. "Nie Qiu, you can really pretend to be, who doesn't know that you are dirty all day? Now suddenly you love to be clean? Who do you want to show it to?"

Nie Qiu opened the physics book, all these years She has always paid attention to education and researched education. She also wrote books about education. Most of the students taught in her elite cram school were high school students and college students. Therefore, she always said about physics subjects in the junior high school era, After many years of absence, she is still a little strange. In fact, whether it is physics or other subjects, she has not been in contact for so many years, and she is still strange. She wants to review it before class.

Chen Li was so angry that her chest was up and down, "Nie Qiu, you look at me!"

Nie Qiu frowned, and looked up at Chen Li, "Are you doing something?"

"I'm telling you, Nie Qiu, you..."

"Okay, Class is about to start, Chen Li, go back to your seat." Li Kai interrupted Chen Li's threat that he was about to exit, and said lightly.

Chen Li looked at Li Kai in disbelief, her eyes widened, "Li Kai, you..."

"Okay, go back!" Li Kai yelled, her eyes cold.

Chen Li stomped her feet in frustration and turned back to her seat.

Nie Qiu glanced at Li Kai, then picked up the book and read it for himself.

Li Kai glanced at Nie Qiu, took out a martial arts novel from the desk and read it. From the corner of Nie Qiu's eyes, he frowned, but he didn't say anything. He only retracted his mind and read his book seriously.

When the teacher came, the noisy classroom was considered quiet. The teacher who came in was a middle-aged man with firm cheeks, and he seemed to be a person with a clear distinction between public and private. Li Kai

's martial arts novel in hand, stood up, "Stand up!"

Nie Qiu couldn't help but glance at Li Kai, then stood up with all the students, and bowed respectfully: "Hello, teacher." The

teacher stood on the podium. Holding a stack of papers, smiled and said: "Hello, classmates, please sit down." After

seeing Nie Qiu, the teacher smiled and asked caringly: "Nie Qiu, is your cold gone?" A

cold?

Nie Qiu frowned, and then smiled: "It's better, thank you teacher for caring."

Hearing Nie Qiu's words, the teacher was startled. If he asked, he thought he would see Nie Qiu lowered his head at him. Nodded, but he didn't expect Nie Qiu to answer, but he was caught off guard. Within a second, the teacher came back to his senses, "The day before yesterday, I asked the class representative to collect the money for the printing paper. I printed the last few days. A Chinese paper for the provincial high school entrance examination. Today we are going to take the test from our province. You have to do your work well, and I will close the paper after class."

"Ah? Take the exam again..."

"No! Why come again..." What the

teacher said After speaking, the complaints of the students below rose and fell in confusion. It turned out that this person was a Chinese teacher, and Nie Qiu suddenly waited for the papers issued by the class representative.