• 𝐕𝐈 •

song playing: Freak - Sub Urban (Ft. Rei Ami)

[The Father]

" It hurts like hell

Being locked in this cell

Someone please get me out

I promise, I won't shout "

" GET ME OUT! "

with another growl, her body again collided with the un-breakable glass. this went on for a good hour or so until she got tired.

" why can't i just wake up? "

with a sigh, the teen female flopped down to the white mattress

white

a color she hated

a color that haunted her in her nightmares.

she sometimes woke up in a complete white room. sometimes in a straight jacket. it was so fucked up. the girl had lots of theories but all of them sounded dumb and too unreal to her.

letting out a scream she tightly gripped her head. why did she had this nightmares? why they put her in an all white room with no escape and watch her?

" why are you DOING THIS? IS MY PAIN FUNNY TO YOU? "

again, she was met by no answers. more questions flooded in her mind.

" i swear i'm going insane let me out! what did i ever do to you? "

the female looked at the glass one last time. feeling a pain shot in her right eye, her body fell to the ground, hissing in pain.

she pulled out her hand, seeing the crimson blood on it. not knowing what came to her, a chuckle left her lips. a real one, not some fake thing she forced herself to do. chuckling more, those sounds turned into laughter. how much she missed the feeling of laughing from heart.

laughing out aloud, she let out a scream in between. what made her life like this? where is that happy child full of big dreams?

well, she died.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲

" oh thanks god you're awake! "

the older man said, hugging his daughter.

" what do you mean dad? "

ford looked at her, an unknown emotion displayed in his eyes, as if he knew something the girl didn't.

" you were having nightmare "

in her morning grump, she just wanted to say 'no shit sherlock, i know that already' but as the man in front of her was father, she just nodded.

" do you want to talk about it? "

(y/n) stopped dead in her tracks. no one was ever interested in her nightmares, heck, no one else other than him didn't care for her after her parents died. nodding, she felt a weight next to her.

looking up, her confused faced was met with a worried ford.

she knew he was awake all night, but there didn't seem to be any eye bag, heck he never seemed exhausted. did it has something to do with that demon? she remembered Bill possessing his father. so maybe the demon put her dad in a slumber to posses it.

but was it safe? why did her father, the smartest man she had ever seen was trusting an unknown creature? especially a demon of all.

" ok so how long have you seen them? "

the girl thought for a moment, how long has it been?

" i think from the moment i got into the foster house. "

the man nodded, asking her to continue.

" well they seem to be from the asylum i'm in..... people un-known to me, telling me things i don't remember. "

this was all she said, but ford knew there has to be more for her story. he saw the girl didn't want to continue so he didn't push it.

everynight, from the moment she stepped her way into the foster house and out of asylum, this nightmares haunted her. the teen never shared it with anyone, they would all probably say " oh it's just the trauma "

but they seem so real, too real, if you can say. they were lucid and at the same time they weren't. as if she had another life in the background. anytime she slept here, she would wake up there and sleeping there resulted in her waking up. in the warm embrace of her newfound family.

this was where she belonged. because of this, she had managed to develop a strong isonomia.

let's say, the eye bags said it all.

ford being the sharp and smart human he is, noticed this. he also noticed how the girl's eyes sometimes flashed yellow, or bleed. and now he saw she has nightmares.

maybe it was time for him to confront his 'muse',

__________________________________________

Rattle my whole cage remind me why I can't be fostered

-Rei Ami

_______________

a/n: Not me  trying to update as much as possible here, but only being met with a sneering wattpad kicking my ass out