Epilogue (Final)

Author's Pov~

The entire kingdom was in celebration for the price of the kingdom was born to none other than Naruto Uchiha Uzumaki and sasuke Uchiha Uzumaki.
The one and only, Natsuke Uchiha Uzumaki.

A complete copy of the blond

-Xo0-

"Ne, neh-chan.... Hurry up I don't want them to catch us"
"Calm down, they won't"
"Uhm" he nodded.
"As soon as I take two cookies from here, I'll put everything back in place they'll never know"
"Know what?" Sasuke asked.
"Papa!" Both the kids yelled afraid.
"No it's okay, you can eat those cookies, no worries" Naruto smiled.
"We'll just-" Sasuke took out a box from far back, "Yeah, we'll be on our way"
"Wait are those Auntie Sakura's brownies!?" Sarada yelled.
"Bye kids" Naruto walked off with the raven both of them holding back laughter as their kids clumsily tried to run after them, "Wait! No don't eat those without ussss!!!" they cried.
"Oh no don't worry, we'll also be taking auntie Ino's gifts" Naruto smiled at them.
"Ahhh! Sorry!!"

-Xo0X-

Natsuke now 12 years old made his way to his sister's room, "Neh-Chan can I tell you something?"
"Hn" she smiled looking towards him, he looked nervous about something.
"Uh... I think there is something wrong with mom and dad's relationship, I think something is going wrong that we don't know about"
"Why would you think that?" Sarada asked looking shocked.
"Last night I woke up to drink water, when I went near mom and dad's room, I heard mom asking dad to stop, he was yelling ya know. I think dad is hurting him, I want to confront him and I need your help!" he stated boldly but when he looked up he saw Sarada blushing madly.
"....What?" he felt confused.
"Well actually everything's fine it's better than fine as a matter of fact. What were they doing in these morning?"
"...kissing" Natsuke said with a blush and a small frown after some time. "And mom looked happy?" he asked himself.
"Yes, and about what happened, you'll know when you're older" she turned away.
"Hn, Ok...." he said confused, but his sister never lied to him so if there was something wrong then Sarada would have told him but she seems okay with it so it's probably nothing.

-Xo0X-

"Natsu, Sasu, Sara! Come down to dinner!"
"Hai" all the three said in sync.
"Happy birthday Natsu!" they all clapped, "Happy 14th birthday young man, cut the cake"
"Yosh!!"

-Xo0X-

"But moommm, I don't want a ball!" Sarada whined.
"You're 18 now, try out the new things" Naruto said cheerfully.
"Th-"
"Did you know me and your mom got married because of a ball?" Sasuke intterupted her.
"Wait, wait, really!?" Natsuke asked.
"Mhm" they both smiled.
"Ne, ne will you tell us your story?" Sarada asked.
"Alright then!-" Naruto started.
"-Buckle up" Sasuke finished.

-Xo0X-

"Mom, can we talk?"
"Come in"
"Actually, I want to become the queen without marrying off to anybody"
Naruto smiled, "Of couse but do you also wish to live an unmarried life?"
"Would you accept that?"
"If that's what you want then I will always support you, I just wanted to ask honey" he smiled.
"It's just that I've not found anybody who.... uh..."
"Who?"
"Loves me like dad loves you" she confessed. Causing Naruto to blush.... He laughed, "You'll find them at the most unexpected times, like Tomato stands in a market-" he stopped for a second trying to remove the blush, "I know you'll find someone better, don't look for one, it'll come when the time is right."
"Thanks mom" she hugged him. He ruffled her hair and kissed her forehead.