Chapter 9

Sasuke's Pov~

I waited and waited, the dance started, all the guests arrived. I kept looking at the door. He didn't come.

I saw his sisters and his mother who looked very pleased with herself. She better not have hurt him.

Should I ask his siste-

"Sasuke, please go ahead and entertain the princesses. Dance! have a good time!" my father patted my back as he took his champagne.
I smiled at him, "Yes father".

I... I wish he could be here.

I went ahead to the dance floor as everyone else cleared out for me to choose someone to have the first dance with.
They were leaning so forward that they might just drop to the floor and start begging me to dance with them. I sighed.

As I was about to choose one of his sisters to know if he will arrive or not, the door opened again.
A princess with golden hair and a beautiful blue gown came inside in a hurry.

My heart skipped a beat as we walked towards each other, I was....right.
But why was he wearing a dress...
My heart jumped, he looked...like an, angle. No, that wouldn't even begin to describe him.

We stood in front of each other, the spotlight on us. He was looking down with a bright blush on his face.
The royal blue gown similar to his beautiful ocean eyes.

I held my hand out as the slow music started. "May I have this dance?" I asked him. Even I can hear the love in my voice, it scares me...

He blushed even more as he took my hand, we got comfortable. And the dance begun.

I was absolutely breathless, he looked so much more beautiful than I imagined.
We swayed on the dance floor. The spotlight on us, just like I thought......nothing else mattered.

"How did you know it was me?"
"I'd recognize those eyes anywhere" I said and a rose colour filled his cheeks, "Actually your whiskers gave it away" I added, we both chuckled.

"I didn't think you'd come" I said.
"I didn't either" he said as he looked into my eyes, a small blush across his face.
"What do you mean?"
"Magic" he chuckled.
I looked at him confused causing him to laugh a little more.
"You dance well" I said placing my hand around his waist, he flinched and went dark red again.
"My dad thought me" he said, a little sadness lingering in his tone.
I smiled, "You look.....beautiful" I said, "You look.... h-handsome" he stuttered a little causing me to chuckle, a few squeals destroyed our moment. I sighed, he laughed lightly. The music changed and slowly people started joining in the dance.

I took this chance, and when there were enough people, I took his hand and ran.
We went through a door at the back of the ball, he tripped quite a few times.

"Are you ok?" I asked as we stopped outside the castle by the garden.
"I'm not used to glass heels" he said.
"Glass heels?" I questioned, things keep getting confusing.

Where did he get the dress, when did he grows his hair, where did he get those glass heel, why is he wearing heels and lastly, When did his chest....?
I felt my cheeks warming up a bit as I looked away.

"Want to know why?" he asked.
"I'll tell you everything it's up to you to believe it or not" he said with a small chuckle.
"I'll believe" I said, "But first..." I held his shoulders and made him sit by the waterfall behind him.
He looked at me questioningly, I kneeled down and slowly moved his gown back.
I reached for his shoes and told them off one by one.
He turned red all the way till his neck, "Y-you do-don't have t-to" he stuttered as he tried to pull back his leg.
But my grip is good.