Chapter 12 ~

Warning M-rated!
Feel free to skip but I know you guys...

Enjoy, (Ig)

Author's Pov~

They both made their way into his room.
Susanoo looked at them, at Naruto, fully alert. She slowly made her way towards the blond.
Naruto bent down and called her closer.
"Meet Susanoo, my dumb cat" Sasuke introduced.
Susanoo hissed at him showing her teeth.
"What you gonna do, bite me?" he taunted.
"Meawww" she warned.
"Pft" Sasuke laughed before heading towards the bed.

Naruto chuckled softly as he watched them interact.
He found it amusing.

"Hello Susanoo" he said letting her sniff his fist. She licked it watching his every move cautiously.
When she realized that he was harmless, she nuzzled into his hand.

But the moment was short lived as Sasuke picked her up and yeeted her out of the room. She hissed loudly.
"Get out, he's mine" he stuck his tongue out and shut the door.

Naruto laughed loudly. "Meawww" she called sticking her pure black tail in through the gap between the door and the floor. It moved around for a bit and then disappeared.
"You sure she'll be fine?"
"She won't go anywhere. After all I feed her" Sasuke stated, causing both of them to chuckle.

Sasuke was on the bed, Naruto moved to him and collapsed on him. "Tired?"
"Mhm" the blond nodded snuggling into him.
But a button scratched his tan cheek and it turned red before blood made its way to the surface.

"Naruto" Sasuke called pulling his face out to examine the wound.
"What?" the blond asked clueless.
"You're hurt" he said grazing the wound with his thumb and them kissing his cheek.
"It doesn't hurt" Naruto stated loving the affection.
"Hn"
Sasuke got off and started taking off his shirt while Naruto closed his eyes to rest for a moment.

As he opened his eyes he saw the amazing build of his lover, the beautiful pale skin contrasting with the light.

He blushed deeply, "M-my prince! Wh-what are y-you...!?" he stuttered and yelled jumping out of the bed.
"Hm?" Sasuke raised an eyebrow then when he noticed what was up he smirked and then chuckled.
"Ne, call me Sasuke" he said.
"I don't know... I told you it'll take time. Put on a damn shirt teme!" he yelled.
"So you can call me a bastard but you can't call me by my name?" Sasuke teased.
"uh... Fine." the blond took a deep breath, "Sa-Sasuke" he whispered out softly.

Something sparked up in the raven. His breathing came to a sudden halt and a soft red tint covered his pale cheeks. Almost as if involuntarily, he walked closer to the blond.

"Again"
"Huh?"
"Say it again" he whispered against the other's lips.
The blond felt..... intimidated? No, no that wasn't it. He felt something different, not able to point out what, he focused on how fast his heart was beating. He was sure that the other could hear it. He stepped back, but the raven kept closing in on him till his back hit the wall.
"Sa-Sasuke?" he asked him, the look in his eyes. It was something new, though it only barely flickered it was there.
What was that?

The raven leaned down and kissed him, it was supposed to be a soft short kiss but he couldn't pull away. He kept going and licked on his lip wondering how the other would react to it.

The blond not knowing how to react to that felt embarassed in a wried way. He bought his hand up and placed it on his bare skin to push him away but when he felt Sasuke's heartbeat resonating through his skin, he blushed.

They parted and Sasuke looked into the blue eyes, 'Naruto...' he thought, 'Can I...?' he leaned down and kissed him again but somehow this was different, a lot, lot different.