"We really should talk first" he said with heavy breaths

A smile appeared on my face as I licked his tip making him jerk. I put his length into my mouth, bobbing my head back and forth while swirling my tongue around his tip.

My eyes didn't leave his, Not once. His head leaned back, his veins popping out of his head. He bit his lip and grabbed ahold of my head

"Fuck, Don't stop" he whined

I started slowing down my pace to tease him. He grabbed me, pushing himself deep inside my throat, making me gag. A loud moan escaped his mouth as he let go of me and let his liquids flow inside my mouth.

I stood up, swallowing his cumJungkook went silent, rubbing his thumb over my bottom lip, smearing in his cum. I unzip my dress, letting it drop to the ground. His eyes scanned my body, his boner growing bigger.

He grabbed my face, pulling me into a kiss. Our tongues fought over each other. He picked me up in his arms and placed me onto a desk against the wall.

His hands yanked off my underwear. Jungkook let trails of kisses down my body, slowly getting down on his knees. He put his face between my thighs. I opened my legs wide, resting my feet on his back.

He pressed his fingers deep inside me and connected his face to my heat. He let out vibrating moans making my body jerk.

"Oh god" I moaned. He gripped onto my thighs putting him deeper against me. I grasped his hair, rolling my hips deeper on his tongue.

"Fuck I need more" I moaned

He stood up, grabbing my legs to wrap around him. I grabbed his neck, dragging him into a much wanted kiss. A pressure grew inside my stomach as he pushed himself in.

The kiss broke. Our moans became loud. Jungkook held onto the table with one hand and his other supporting my back. The desk slammed against the wall causing everything on it to fall to the ground.

I relaxed my body flat, he placed my legs on his shoulder not breaking his tight grip on my thigh. them tight. He slowly pulled out, roughly slamming back in.  My moans grew louder, unstable.

"OH FUCK" My hand attempted to push him away "ahh-"

Jungkook slowed and leaned over me, lightly kissing my neck as he picked up his pace, our moans overlapping each other. My cum covering him, flowing out everytime he pulled out.

"Don't you dare close your eues." He put his hand on my neck "I want you to see everything i do to you" forcing me to look him in the eyes.

Jungkook pulled out and grabbed me to stand up. He turned my back to him and pushed me down on the desk. He grabbed a fist full of my hair and slowly entered me again, pushing himself deeper and deeper.

I bounced my ass. My legs becoming weak. Jungkook released my hair now gripping onto my waist. His moans became unsteady.

My body jerked as I felt his liquid squirt inside me. He falls onto my body before finally pulling out.

"Fuck" he cursed as he slapped my ass once more before moving to the bed that we completely ignored.

I sat up and followed him to the bed. He grabbed the throw blanket at the edge of the bed and laid it neatly over us.

"Why won't you come out your room?" I broke the silence.

"Why won't you come out yours?" He returned the questions

I laughed and scooted closer to him "Because I'm scared to see you. I knew this was going to happen. And you?"

"Well" he clicked his tongue "This girl in my class broke my little heart, I couldn't face her"

I laughed once more. "No one can break your heart."

He kissed me, not sexually but sweet. "You somehow managed to."

I broke the gap between us, connecting our lips. I rolled on top of him, putting my legs on each side.

He grabbed himself and pushed me down. Our lips broke apart. I started swaying my hips making his eyes shut and his mouth open. I bent down to his neck, sucking through my moans until his neck was covered.

"Y/n" he panted.

He didn't even have to say anymore before I knew what he wanted. I sat up and moved his hands to my breast. I started bouncing up and down as fast as I could.

"J-Jungkook" I moaned "Fuck you feel so fucking good"

His cum exploded inside me again. I felt the cum drip down my thigh, the wetness smearing against us.

"OH FUCK" I shouted as clear liquid came pouring out me.

Jungkook switched me to the bottom and him on top. He started thrusting making the squirt come out even more. Soon after cum exploded out me, all over him and the bed sheets