"That's how it works girl. Ooo, wait let's stopover here for a sec." Saweetie skips towards the display window of a boutique; her eyes captured by the sparkle of a beautiful diamond necklace. She presses her hands against the glass with a length gasp before unflipping her phone and snagging a picture of it.

"Imma send this to homeboy so he can gift it to me. Jewelry's better when men hand it to you."

"Homeboy? You mean Quavo?"

"Huh? Yeah yeah." Saweetie already looks around for the next store. I can't help stare at her with lowered brows as we now walk into Club Banana.

"Saweetie are you... Cheating?"

"On who?"

"On Wh—? On Quavo!"

"Oh! Aight girl listen, imma be real... I appreciate Q, I do, but I also appreciate these diamonds. Quavo and I were doing real good 'til these other guys came round and offered to spoil ya girl. Who would I be to turn down their gifts?"

"Guys? As in plural?"

"Mhmm." Saweetie applies some lipgloss, "One's a thug and one's old as fuck. But you know it's the 70-year-olds that be having the fattest coin. I know Q likes me and I like him too, but this is just who I am. You can't tell nobody though. Girl code."

Saweetie's words make me frown in thought. Quavo seems really head over heels for her, little does he know that he's merely an ATM. I just hope Saweetie's careful...

"Speaking of the guys, can you believe what went down at the pool party?" I ask.

"Ugh, I know. Offset airing out JK's business like that. I just know JK is pissed. But you know Offset can't control his mouth when he drunk like that. He just be saying shit."

"Still, alcohol isn't an excuse. What he said was really messed..."

Sweetie flops her hand, not taking her eyes off of the clothing rack she's searching. "Tch, girl don't stress about it. This ain't the first time. Those two fight like this every couple months, but you know guys. One minute they're whooping each other's ass, the next, they all good like nothing happened. Us girls give each other ONE stank look and hold onto that shit forever but guys? They on't give a fuck."

"I wonder why they butt heads so much..."

"Honestly, I think JK's maturing. In his own JK way. Offset though, he's like a big man-child. Always getting jealous when the spotlight ain't on him."

"Hmm."

The back of my hand brushes a clothing rack upon hitting a velvet, hot pink mini skirt with drawstring holes. I quickly hold up the garment to a staff member.

"Excuse me, do you have this in a—"

"—In a size 4? Jinx. You owe me a soda."

I instantly rotate to see Kim holding a garment of her own from the clothing rack behind me. Her golden curls fall loosely, and unique green eyes unveil when she lifts her shades to look back at me with mutual shock before ultimately, smiling.

"Well well well. I wasn't expecting to see you here Shego."

"Small world." I smile shyly. Kim's simple yet trendy attire matches the vibe of the store well. She wears a white diamanté-studded Dior tank top, Chrome Hearts jeans, white airforces and a denim patchwork mini-shoulder bag...