Chapter 29- Elvira's POV

En başından başla

I and Dom could have some along time and we would still be in the same house.

That could work.

No, wait. We should have all of them come over. Rose, Marco, Emiliano and Jace.

It would be fine because they need to meet Aiden anyways.

I need to take to Dominico about this.

I snap myself out of my little thinking bubble and notice that Aiden is asleep once again.

"When are you going to fulfill your promise?" I asked Dominico.

"What promise?" he asked me.

"The one from this morning."

"Ohhhh that one." He said seductively.

"Yes, that one. And I'm now wondering when you shall fulfill it."

"Hmm sooner or later."

"I'd like it sooner."

"Possibly, I could take you in the shower, or in the bath, don't forget in the kitchen. Or I could even do it here right now." He said taking his right hand off the wheel and putting it on my thigh.

"Not down. I have to two years old in my lap."

"Hmmm but when?"

"Later, I can have Rose, Marco, Jace, and Emiliano come over to meet him while we fuck."

"Good idea but how about tomorrow. It's late and I want to make sure that the little guy is comfortable."

"Ugh, I hate it when your right." I huffed.

"But I'm always right."

"Nor always but most of the time."

Aiden started stirring in my lap and Dom took his hand from my thigh and place it on Aiden's little back and instantly he calmed down.

"Your magic," I said.

"Yes, I know. You don't have to tell me."

"Oh my god, your so cocky."

"No."

"Yes, you are."

"Not really." He said.

I shook my head and looked out the window. We just reached the front gates of the house.

Thank god me and Dominico have something in common and that is the hate for long-ass driveways.

He drove up to the house and three men came out to grab the stuff from the back of the car.

I slowly got out not wanting to wake up Aiden.

"Put the stuff in one of the spare room's closets to ours," Dom ordered them.

We walked into the garage and into the house.

I stopped at the kitchen to grab some food.

"What is Aiden going to eat?" I asked Dom.

"Well shit."

"Can you cut up some fruit and put it in a bowl."

"Wait do you have his hospital records?" I asked.

"Yes, why?"

"Just give me them," I said holding out my hand.

"Okay." He said pulling a thick stack of paper out of his jacket pocket.

I grabbed it and started looking to see if he had any allergies.

"Okay, okay great!" I said noticing that he didn't have any known allergies.