🇳🇬 FAKE LIFE 🇳🇬

🇳🇬 Hello Lovely People.

You are all welcome to another episode of I dey rant that is brought to you by yours truly and our topic for today is....

🥁
🥁
🥁
🥁

🇳🇬 FAKE LIFE 🙆

And below we'll be checking out the comments of various people that took their time to answer the questions. You can also comment your opinions below.

🇳🇬 WHAT'S YOUR DEFINITION OF FAKE LIFE?

🇳🇬 Ok a fake life is a life that's only fake to the person who's living it. Other people don't care if your life is fake cuz they might not even know if your life is fake so having a fake life is just living the biggest lie you could possibly imagine. A fake life is a kind of life where you hide your true feelings all the time try to be someone you're not or some sort of other facade.
insanerebel4

🇳🇬 A fake life, for me is someone that only smiles and is seen only in the best of locations.

Never talks or shows even a hint of the negative.

Overdoes the positive.

This is often seen in their social media posts.

I can ascertain you, everyone has difficult phases. That is part of the joy of life too, leaving those behind you.

Several friends I have like dark colours or look a little negative in their pictures but for me that is rather a sign that they embrace the negative part of life. Often they are among the happiest 10% of people I know.

The beauty of social media is that you craft the image of yourself you’ve always wanted.

You can embellish all the great things going on in your life while ignoring the not-so-great things.

You can show the photos where you look cool and beautiful and make sure to untag yourself from any photos that aren’t so beautiful.

We can do this because social media gives us complete control over what we want to show.
JadedMagic

🇳🇬 WHAT'S YOUR DEFINITION OF FAKE LIFE? Fake life is when people do things they normally can't afford to do for clout or to impress the wrong people.
dianekleine

🇳🇬 Fake life basically is living someone else's life to impress others, feel good about yourself, have a sense of belonging or just because you feel being yourself isn't enough. Well, in my opinion, those kind of people need help and not unnecessary attention.
  Eniolaniwa123

🇳🇬 Fake life simply means a life full of nothing but lies and inauthenticity which is usually caused by envy of others. @Olawale

🇳🇬 My definition of fake life is acting to be what you are not with confidence and proving what you are not just to prove a point.

Omo many things oo. Some ways to belong and feel they can't belong if they are their real self.

Some have low self esteem and believes lying about what you are not brings about confidence and attention

Teefabulous

🇳🇬 Fake life is simply put as Saying you're "A" while you know you're "B" just to get attention or any material things.
KevbOz_Legacies

🇳🇬 - living a life full of illusions.. pretending to be someone you're not & also going out of your comfort zone to an extreme stage just to level up with people that are not actually in your level and also to impress others. @Lahtino

🇳🇬 Fake life is simply claiming to be who you're not. Doing beyond one's capacity. People live fake life to impress.
  folashewaodekunle

🇳🇬 WHAT BRINGS ABOUT FAKE LIFE?

🇳🇬 - I think lack of contentment is the first thing that leads to fake life, and also lack of confidence in yourself, gratitude & the idea that you must impress others. @Lahtino

🇳🇬 Low self esteem, peer pressure, the urge to feel among. @Folashewaodekunle

🇳🇬 Oppression of Wealth  by friends can make you Want to put up a fake life to fit in.
@KevbOz_Legacies

🇳🇬 Oppression, jealousy, impression of others and temptation. @Olawale

🇳🇬 Simply put, low self esteem brings about fake life because why would you pose as someone you're not? It just shows how little you believe in yourself, your strengths, abilities and potentials.  But to be very honest, fake life kills dreams, bright futures and all God has in stock for you. @Eniolaniwa123

🇳🇬 For me, it's insecurities @Dianekleine

🇳🇬 A fake life is brought about by trying to please others. Peer pressure. Bullying. And a couple of other things that could possibly go wrong with a teenage mental psycho orientation. @Insanerebel4

🇳🇬QUESTION OF THE DAY🇳🇬

🇳🇬Would you accompany your friend to beat up or threaten her boyfriends side chick?

🇳🇬What type of parent do you think you'll be?

🇳🇬How are you coping with the current economy?

🇳🇬

🇳🇬

🇳🇬

🇳🇬PICK A TOPIC🇳🇬

🇳🇬ASUU & FG

🇳🇬 STORIRISE
Y'all should come up with the questions and answers for this. (The matter dey vex me 🌚 I might write down insults instead of questions)

🇳🇬 RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS 💔
(cause the rate at which breakfast is being served now is too much biko)

🇳🇬 You know how we do the topic with the highest nomination gets picked for the next episode.

🇳🇬

As e dey hot!

You have officially reached the end of today's episode of I DEY RANT please Vote, leave lots of comments and stay put for the following episode ❤️

If you haven't yet go and answer the questions above your opinion is important.

See you all in the next episode 🇳🇬