He reshot with an arrow; this made him mad again, hit Shielder's shield, and sent Shielder meters away. Saber then swings her invisible sword to Berserker.

"Saber!" Shirou shouted at his Servant.

"We'll buy you some time. Help Illya as much as you can." Saber said to the Masters.

"Right!" Ritsuka said as she looked at her Servant. "Shielder, help Saber buy some time."

"Hai Master!" He replied and threw his shield at Berserker. His shield hits Berserker's gut, and Saber gives him multiple slashes. Shielder charges at him and grabs his shield, and bangs him in the face.

Meanwhile, Ritsuka does everything she can to help Illya. 'Is this a curse?!' She thought as she cast a spell on her while Shirou supported Illya. Rin, however, was watching the fight intensely. Berserker continuously swings his ax at Saber and Shielder.

"He's swinging around that enormous sword like it was a toy!" Rin shouted.

Saber jumped backward, landed on one of the electric cables, and ran over it. She dodged every attack, but Berserker caught out to her and was about to hit her. Then Shielder defended her on time with his massive shield but was pushed back by Berserker's force. Shielder's shield was flung upward and was completely open, and in a second, Berserker slashed in his right arm.

"GAH!" Shielder grunted, still holding his shield. The cut was deep, and can see the blood coming out.

"Shielder!/Aniki!" Ritsuka and Shirou shouted in concern, then Ritsuka raised her right hand to heal her Servant.

"Don't!" She stopped because of her Servant. "Focus on Illya! I'm fine, heal me later!" He said while pressing his wound.

"But!" Her Servant looked at her to stop healing him. Ritsuka wanted to argue with him, but she couldn't just leave her sister to suffer. "Fine!" She whined and continued to help Illya.

The Servants continued to fight Berserker. At the same time, the red-haired siblings have difficulty curing their older sister.

Ritsuka finally noticed something. She created a knife and cut her palm. "Ritsuka, what are you doing?!" Shirou yelled, but she ignored him and placed her hand on her sister. Then a bright light shone on Illya. "What is that?!" Shirou shouted as a marking appeared on the back of her arm.

"This is..." Ritsuka's eyes widened as she saw the markings and looked at Rin, who was watching the fight. "Tohsaka-senpai!" she shouted to gain her attention. "I need your help to break this seal!" Rin looked at the marking and back to Ritsuka. "Our Servants can't hold him back much longer. We need to break it now!" Rin hesitated at first but proceeded to aid Ritsuka. "Onii-chan, we'll handle this, don't worry." She said, reassuring her brother.

- SHIROU POV -

I nodded at my sister and watched the fight intensely.

'I wanted to butt in, but how exactly?! Aniki is losing too much blood. Ritsuka and Tohsaka were still not done breaking the seal. And here I am doing nothing. What should I do?! What can I do?!'

I saw Berserker continue to attack Saber, and she barely dodged it. She was hit in the gut and stumbled to the ground.

"Saber!" I ran to her, but she raised her hand to stop me as Aniki did to Ritsuka.