"I'm sorry, okay." She walks toward us and looks at Tohsaka and bows. "Good evening Rin, is this the first time we talked outside school grounds?"

"I knew you're a Master too. You summoned your Servant last night, didn't you? That's why you didn't come to school." Tohsaka retorted.

"I'm impressed that you know, but what's with that face? Are you afraid to see my Berserker?" Onee-chan said while smirking.

"Why you!" Tohsaka was about to throw her gem at her, but I got between them.

"Okay, enough! No fighting. Tohsaka-senpai, I know you want to fight Onee-chan, but you can't win from her." I said to Tohsaka.

"And why is that?!" I was about to answer, but Onee-chan bit me to it.

"That's because My Berserker here is Greece's most powerful hero."

"Greece's most powerful hero? It can't be!" Finally realizes who Berserker is.

"That's right. What you see standing before you is the devil named Heracles."

'Caster is probably watching right now, and I'll have to make our Bounded Field stronger at home.'

"Heracles?!" Tohsaka yelled.

"That's right. Heracles is the most-." My sister continued but was cut off by Onii-chan.

"Wait, hold on just a moment!" My brother suddenly shouted, gaining our attention, but he looked at Onee-chan. "Illya, why are you, Master?!"

My sister stared at me and asked. "You haven't told him yet?" I nodded, and she looked back at him. "We'll explain to you back home, but first we- Oh, is that you Saber?" She stopped mid-way and stared at Saber.

She flinched. "You remember me?"

"Why wouldn't I? You were Da- ngh! AAAGGGHHH!" My sister screamed in pain while holding her head.

"Onee-chan/Illya?!" We shouted in concern while Tohsaka didn't but still can see that she was also worried. I approach her to check what's going on.

"It hurts! It hurts!" Onee-chan screamed.

"What's going on?!" My brother asked me.

"I-I don't know?! Onee-chan, what's wrong?!" I answered and asked my Onee-chan, who is struggling from pain.

"Ritsuka, it hurts! It hurts! It's like I was pierced with needles, no, much worst than that! AAAAAGGGGGHHHH!!!"

'What's going on? What's happening?!'

"RAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" We heard Heracles roar, feeling his Master's pain. He looked at us for the cause, and he thought it was Tohsaka. He charges forward to attack her.

"Heracles, stop!" I shouted at him while still supporting my sister.

"RAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" He ignored me and continued to charge at us. Then suddenly, an arrow pierced at him, which we assumed it's Archer. Berserker pulled out the arrow and continued to run at the Red master. Archer continued to fire arrows but deflected them with his stone ax. Berserker was now up close and was about to hit Tohsaka.

"Stand-!" Saber was about to defend us, but Shielder bit her to it. He went in front and defended as with his shield.

*CLANG!*

- THIRD-PERSON VIEW POV -

Berserker hit the shield, and Shielder remained unfazed. "Berserker, calm down. I know you're worried about your Master, But you need to calm yourself."