It was obvious that Tsugumi was pretty in his eyes, wearing a sailor uniform out of the blue didn't help him out at all as she walked both proudly and shamefully in something like this. Also a reason why he insisted to his master he should "keep an eye out for his friends".

But in the end, he can't fight it. If that's what she's gonna wear today, that's her choice, heading inside the restaurant as he was ready to take a seat.

"Y/n?"

"Yes, Master?"

Y/n finds a couple yen coins in front of him, "Buy whatever you want and some water for me..."

The boy tilts his head, "Not grape juice?"

"I only have enough for water for me and for what you want... Hurry so we can start studying together..."

The bodyguard at first was hesitant, but knew he was not allowed to go against his request. If he wants something to drink, that's his job as Y/n snags the yen coins from him and walked towards the front of the counter.

"..."

A strange presence appeared.

It sent shivers down his spine and the same mild pain in his head came back.

Something was up, he knows it.

He couldn't figure it out at first glance so he asks the same questions whenever this feeling appeared once more.

Where is it coming from?

Are they here?

Who's here?

Is Raku in trouble?

Should I call the yakuza?

Y/n glanced around the establishment for anything that was out of the ordinary or suspicious to him.

"..."

Then he figured out a possibility.

"..."

A pair of men, they were staring at the same direction as Y/n tries his best to trace it from where he stood.

"..."

Their eyes were on his friends.

Y/n immediately felt that they were a threat from their glares towards the students. Observing their every move, his hand hovered over his gun that was concealed under the blazer of his uniform.

"..."

It would soon look a little less suspicious when they turn their attention to each other and starts talking to each other.

This made him feel at ease a bit but he wasn't going to keep his guard down that easily. But at the same time, his friends were being a bit loud as they wanted to get loosened up before their study session.

For now, Y/n went back to his original plan and head to the front counter and finds a cashier.

He was ready to order both him and his master's drinks when he kept his lips sealed.

"..."

Y/n glanced back at the group of students that he hung out with and glanced down at the coins in his hands. Then he takes his wallet out to find a couple of yen bills and turns back to the students once more.

...

Raku, Chitoge, Tsugumi, and the rest of the students present at the table were trying to get in the mood to study.

They talked, laughed, told stories they haven't heard about themselves as the aura around them was getting better by the second.