Fang Mengyao

Fang Mengyao

  Fang Mengyao grew up in the countryside with her grandparents. She knew since she was a child that she had a very beautiful mother named Zhu Wanxia. However, until Zhu Wanxia's death, they met very few times.

  There are a lot of gossips in the village, and she has listened a lot, knowing that her birth is not visible. Everyone in the village said that her mother must have been living unscrupulously outside to get pregnant after she was unmarried. No one wanted her baby after she was born. From a very young age, she could hear the malice in those gossips.

  She knew that those weren't good things, and she didn't want to listen to it or believe it. For this reason, she had quarreled with others, and had asked her grandparents sadly, but the two old men always looked at her and sighed, and occasionally they would whisper her mother behind her back, saying that she was not something.

  She understood that what those people said was true. Then, the whole person gradually became numb and inferior.

  Although life in the village is miserable, and there are many neighbors who are chattering, but those people will not hurt her except for speaking ugly. And because there are only two elderly people in the family, they will help if there are occasional difficulties.

  Originally, she thought that life would go on like this forever, but as she grew up day by day, her grandfather and grandmother gradually aged, and eventually died one after another when she was nine years old.

  When the two old men died, her mother didn't come back, and it was some time before they were all buried before she finally returned home. After the worship, she was taken to the Bay City.

  Bay City is a very prosperous big city, and its prosperous degree is not at all that she can imagine, which has never been out of the countryside. She was completely shocked at the time, and at the same time she was even more panicked. However, her grandfather and grandmother on whom she can rely is dead, and the only thing she can rely on is Zhu Wanxia, ​​a very strange mother who has never seen each other a few times.

  Because of her fear of the big city, she selectively forgot the villagers' criticism of her mother and the resentment and dissatisfaction with her buried in her heart, and pinned her nowhere to put her admiration on Zhu Wanxia.

  But gradually, she discovered the true face of Zhu Wanxia—her mother Zhu Wanxia was a mistress who was raised by a man!

  In fact, she didn't understand these things at all at first, but because Zhu Wanxia didn't take children at all, she basically left her in the house and just bought her a computer and a mobile phone as toys. In order to pass the extra time, she learned to surf the Internet, and also learned to learn all kinds of new and strange things from the Internet.

  People on the Internet despise the "Little San" and the "Mistress", and there are always many news that originally accompanied people to beat and scold the "Little San". The more she reads, the more scared she is. Even dreaming at night would dream that the security door at home was broken open, and then a group of people with weapons rushed in fiercely and killed her and Zhu Wanxia.

  Because of this fear, she was very introverted and inferior even in school, she didn't even dare to make friends, she didn't dare to tell classmates what her parents did, and she didn't dare to take people home! She is afraid, afraid that her disgraceful background will be known by others, afraid that others will look at herself with strange eyes, saying that she is "a wild species born to a mistress"!

  This kind of fear has always accompanied her growth, and later, Zhu Wanxia suddenly got the kind of disease that begins with the letter A. At that time, she was even more afraid of death, for fear that she would also be infected. Zhu Wanxia seemed to be scared too, and took her to the hospital for a blood check.