Chapter 91-95

Chapter 91: She's Lying

  After receiving the news, the two couldn't sit still anymore, and hurriedly sent someone out to inquire, but they almost fainted when they heard the news.

  Fang Yuxin actually ran to kill the zombie leader! There are thousands of ordinary zombies beside that zombie leader!

  She is obviously going to die! Zhou Yan even agreed! What kind of brains does this man have!

  If Fang Yuxin really had this ability, it would be of great significance to the entire safety zone. How could Zhou Yan let her go to death!

  The two were furious, and then learned that Qiu Yiming had taken the initiative to ask Ying to take people to rescue. Before the change, they would never agree and would definitely prevent Qiu Yiming from doing this, but this time, they all acquiesced to Qiu Yiming's approach.

  Although they all felt that Fang Yuxin was bound to die, even if Qiu Yiming went, he would have to say whether or not her body could be retrieved. But as long as they thought that Fang Yuxin could awaken ordinary people to become supernatural beings, the two would never give up their hearts, and both had their last hope.

  I hope Fang Yuxin is not dead, and Qiu Yiming can bring her back alive.

  Fortunately, they are lucky, Fang Yuxin is really alive! It is clear that God is helping them!

  The two were so excited that they wanted to see Fang Yuxin right away, but unfortunately they got caught up in what they were doing. They were a step late and asked the people of the special research team to pick them up first. After getting the news, both of them were a little uneasy. They knew how crazy Zheng Tianhe was. In fact, not only Zheng Tianhe was crazy, but many high-level people in the safety zone were also crazy.

  Everyone wants to be a supernatural person and hopes that Zheng Tianhe can develop a vaccine for the zombie virus. Therefore, for some of Zheng Tianhe's crazy practices, they all chose to open their eyes and close their eyes. As long as they don't do too much, as long as things don't cause trouble, they will not care.

  But Fang Yuxin is different!

  The two knew Zheng Tianhe, and they all knew that Zheng Tianhe must be looking for Fang Yuxin because of Fang Yuxin's ability. With his madness, they were afraid that he would do something to keep Fang Yuxin strong for research!

  So they sent someone to monitor outside the villa where the special research team was located, and they were relieved when they learned that Fang Yuxin had come out safely. After Fang Yuxin got into Qiu Yiming's car, they paid no attention. They all thought Qiu Yiming would bring Fang Yuxin back, but unexpectedly, Qiu Yiming came back alone, which is unusual!

  Zhou Fanghua couldn't hold back, so he asked. Qiu Yiming's mood was a little complicated when she asked. Even if Zhou Fanghua and Qiu Hongsheng didn't say something straight about some things, he knew it in his heart. Zhou Fanghua had never asked this before. Obviously, Yuxin didn't care much anymore, and it was just because of him that he didn't say anything.

  Now she is acting so eagerly, why? Qiu Yiming was very clear in his heart.

  But after all, Zhou Fanghua and Qiu Hongsheng are his parents, even if they have some different ideas from him, he will not feel that they are at fault. He knew very well that no matter what the two of them did, it was for his own good.

  After Zhou Fanghua's questioning, she realized that she had acted too eagerly. She pursed her lips and explained in a covertly manner: "Xin Xin survived this catastrophe. I thought you would come back with her. I didn't expect you to be the one. People came back. What's the matter? Isn't she willing to come over? Speaking of which, your dad and I haven't seen her for a few days, so I miss her."