Chapter 171-180

CHAPTER 171:

The fighting here on the protective wall is in full swing and is extremely tragic, and inside the safe zone, someone has already begun to move around.

  Those who go out to fight are almost all people who are sure of their own strength. Except for these people, the ones who are left are either lack of strength, or greedy for life and fear of death, or calculated and deliberately wait and see.

  Gradually, some people walked out of the house and began to wander purposefully in the safe zone.

  In order to save power, many street lights in the safety zone were not turned on at all. Only a few tens of meters away did one street light emit a faint light.

  If it were not for special circumstances today, these street lights would never turn on!

  The gap between the rich and the poor in the safe zone is quite obvious, and many people can't even fill their stomachs. Under prolonged oppression, some people's psychology gradually becomes distorted.

  And on this day, under the besieged city of zombies, after the initial panic, someone decided to take the risk!

  In the dim corridor, a soft knock on the door suddenly rang.

  "Boom boom boom!"

  "Boom boom boom!"

  "Boom boom boom!"

  After knocking on and off several times, the person at the door lowered his voice and asked probingly: "Is anyone in the room? Is there anyone?"

  There was no sound in the room, obviously no one was there.

  Then, a person whispered: "I said no one? You still don't believe it! I saw the people inside go out with my own eyes!"

  The knocker smiled and said, "Isn't this just in case?" After he finished speaking, he paused, and his voice was lowered, with a bit of apprehension and horror, "Are we really going to do this? If this is discovered..."

  The person before sneered disdainfully: "What are you afraid of? Anyway, no one in the house, as long as we don't say it, who knows that we did it? Besides, can the people inside come back and pay for it. The materials inside are cheaper than cheaper. It’s better to be cheaper than others."

  While talking, he carefully took out a piece of iron from his pocket, inserted it into the keyhole, and gently turned it several times, only to hear a crisp sound, and the anti-theft door opened in response.

  He smiled triumphantly at the people around him, opened the door gently, and walked in.

  The same situation also occurred in various places in the safe zone. When people cannot survive, they can only choose to take risks. And compared to going out to hunt zombies, there is the possibility of death at any time, taking advantage of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to sneak into someone else's home to steal supplies, it is much safer.

  Hundreds of people stood in a spacious and empty room in a beautiful villa. A pudgy middle-aged man stood in the front, facing the others.

  The man's face was full of flesh, his eyes were squeezed by the flesh, he grinned, his eyes shot out excited and crazy light: "Call you here today, I won't say more nonsense, I'll just say a word , Our chance is here! As long as tonight is over, we can take a place in the top ranks, and no longer have to look at the faces of those soldiers!"

  He became more and more excited as he spoke, and his fists were clenched tightly, as if he had seen the dawn of victory!

  Hearing his words, the faces of other people also showed excitement.