Chapter 311-320

CHAPTER 311:

  At this time, Fang Yuxin and Bai Ye didn't know that Bai Yi had already made up their minds, and they were going to send them to Dr. Sun as his experimental subjects. Bai Yi was also lucky. Although he had an idea, he was not in a hurry to tell the poison wolf about the matter and let the poison wolf deal with it. He also wanted to feel that this time when Bai Ye and the poison wolf were facing each other, he could use the poison wolf to test Bai Ye's current real strength. How could he know that something went wrong with the poison wolf!

  Bai Yi has always valued the strength of the Poison Wolf. Before the end of the world, he had heard of the name of the Poison Wolf Mercenary Team, but this team was notorious. Get involved.

  After the end of the world, the entire shellfish city is in chaos. In order to deal with zombies and form a force, he needs a lot of powerful manpower. At this time, the poisonous wolf came to take refuge, he didn't even think about it, and directly agreed. At first, he was a little disgusted with the criminal methods of the poison wolf mercenary team, and he didn't want to let anyone know about it. Later, the poison wolf mercenary team was always able to perform the tasks he gave him well, and Bai Yi gradually valued the poison wolf. stand up.

  So even though he reminded the poison wolves to be careful this time, he didn't think Bai Ye could defeat the poison wolves, at most the poison wolves would lose, and the loss would not be large. After all, no matter how good Bai Ye is, there is only one person. As for Fang Yuyang and Fang Yuxin, he didn't take it seriously at the beginning!

  However, just as Bai Yi thought that the time was almost up, when he contacted the poison wolf and wanted to ask how things were going, a cold electronic tone came from the contact device: "Sorry, the number you called cannot be connected."

  Bai Yi was stunned for a moment, and then suddenly "cuckled" in his heart, realizing that something might have happened to the poison wolf. This guess made Bai Yi feel uncomfortable. He looked at the communicator in his hand with complicated eyes, his face gloomy. He has been the proud son of heaven since he was born, but then a Bai Ye appeared!

  They have been training together since childhood. Bai Ye is two years younger than him, but he always performs better than him. How can he be reconciled? Later, Bai Ye did not enter the military department, but chose to become a mercenary. He was relieved, but he heard many people saying that Bai Ye was forced away by him!

  Those people couldn't see his efforts, let alone his success, only Bai Ye was in their eyes! I always feel that Bai Ye is better than him, and if Bai Ye does the same thing, he will definitely do better than him!

  In this case, Bai Yi has heard enough! He later joined forces with Qiu Yiming to set up a death trap for Bai Ye. He thought he could get rid of Bai Ye, but he unexpectedly failed. Bai Ye returned to the Beishi base alive and robbed Qiu Yiming's woman!

  But what about this? He is now a tri-polar ability, but Bai Ye is only Level 2 and he is far behind him! After knowing Bai Ye's strength level from the beginning, Bai Yi never took Bai Ye to heart again-this person was no longer worthy of being his opponent!

  But now, Poison Wolf can't even get in touch! Could it be that he really broke Bai Ye's poisonous hand? How can this be! No matter how powerful Bai Ye is, he will be alone, even if the poison wolf alone is not an opponent, are all his subordinates dead?

  Bai Yi didn't want to believe this result at all, but there was a strong anxiety in his heart. He hesitated for a while, but decided to call Bai Ye's contactor, wanting to test it out.