Chapter 86-90

Chapter 86: Something is wrong!

  Fang Yuxin looked at the killing intent in Qiu Yiming's eyes and knew that what he said was true. He indeed had a murderous intention on Captain Zhou! Such Qiu Yiming made her feel at a loss and could only be silent.

  They grew up together, and as they got older, Qiu Yiming became more and more stable and mature. There were rarely times when he couldn't control his emotions and became angry. However, yesterday and today, Qiu Yiming lost control of his emotions twice in a row, and it was all because of her!

  It is a lie to say that it is not touched at all, but after experiencing that dream, her feelings for Qiu Yiming have long been wiped out. Today, Qiu Yiming is far away and strange to her, and she can never find her original one again. Be thrilled.

  Everything in the dream was clearly engraved in her mind, and she would never forget it, let alone face Qiu Yiming calmly. She has a stubborn personality and will not change what she believes. She and Qiu Yiming are like two intersecting lines, after passing the intersection point, they can only go further and further, and never look back.

  Qiu Yiming keenly noticed that Fang Yuxin's mood was wrong, his face became stiff, and when he remembered Fang Yuxin's indifferent attitude when he sent Fang Yuxin back yesterday, the anger in his heart immediately stirred. He squeezed his fingers firmly, suppressed his anger, turned his head and said to the following subordinates: "It's all right, continue on the road."

  After saying this, he didn't mean to go back. Instead, he just stayed and sat next to Fang Yuxin.

  Qu Qianhe saw everything in his eyes and sighed silently in his heart. She once felt that Qiu Yiming was a good child, not only because of a good family background, but also a stable person. Unlike some young people nowadays, who are impetuous and unaccountable. More importantly, Fang Yuxin likes it.

  But since Qiu Yiming and Fang Mengyao were unclear, she had no good impression of Qiu Yiming in her heart. Not to mention the grudge between Fang Mengyao and the Fang family, as Fang Yuxin’s blood sister, she has an undesirable thought for Qiu Yiming. As Fang Yuxin’s fiance, he should avoid suspicion!

  But he didn't!

  No mother would be willing to see someone her daughter likes entangled with other women. What she didn't expect was that Fang Yuxin suddenly became indifferent to Qiu Yiming. She felt that it was because of Fang Mengyao that she was even more displeased with Qiu Yiming in her heart.

  If the two are already married, she might persuade Fang Yuxin and Qiu Yiming to live well for the future of her daughter, but now that the two are not married yet, Fang Yuxin is indifferent to Qiu Yiming again, and she does not intend to wrong Fang Yuxin.

  Originally, she was still thinking that the two of them had to do their own tasks, and they basically couldn't see the above. After a long time, it would fade away. In addition, there was Fang Mengyao beside Qiu Yiming, which made it easier to break. Unexpectedly, the sudden appearance of mutant zombies and zombie leaders, and Fang Yuxin's sudden request for orders, made Qiu Yiming worried and deliberately rescued her.

  She looked at Qiu Yiming's unconcealed concern for Yu Xin and the affection in her eyes, and she felt a little sorrowful. After all, she could be regarded as watching Qiu Yiming grow up. If the two can really get together, she will naturally be happy in her heart. However, she could see that although Qiu Yiming still had affection for Fang Yuxin, Fang Yuxin had no intention of him.

  As a mother, she can't help but be selfish. It may be unfair to Qiu Yiming, but no matter what decision Fang Yuxin makes, she will support her daughter.