Chapter 401-410

CHAPTER 401:

  Chen Yuan is not alone. There is a man next to her. The two are quite close. Fang Yuxin can see that they are like a couple, and the time is just noon, it is likely to be out for a date, so it ended in a hurry. Topic, say goodbye to Chen Yuan and leave.

  After the separation, the man next to Chen Yuan asked her: "Yuanyuan, who are those three people?" As he said, he looked at Fang Yuxin's back with his eyes.

  Although Fang Yuxin turned into a passerby's face with Huan Yan Dan, her height could not be changed, and even if her temperament were to converge, she would inadvertently leak some points. So even if she looks ordinary, she is tall and she is still a temperamental beauty. If she is dressed a little, she is still very attractive.

  This man saw this, and based on the conversation just now, he learned that she was a second-level wood type supernatural ability, and he was a little moved. He and Chen Yuan only met not long ago, and they didn't have much affection. What's more, Chen Yuan is only a second-level strength enhancer, she is relatively short, and looks very average. It seems that Fang Yuxin is better than just now. Not to mention her appearance, her status as a Level 2 wood type supernatural ability person was enough to make his heart move.

  So he hesitated, he still couldn't hold back the throbbing in his heart, so he asked Chen Yuan. Although there are quite a few Level 2 wood type abilities in the base now, among the level 2 abilities, wood type is still a small number, and it is also a rushing existence. Many male supernaturalists hope to find a girlfriend of the wood element, not only because of the healing power of the wood element, but also because some people have discovered that the supernatural person can also help them advance!

  Those second-level wood powers in the base are always single, and they have been spotted for a long time. It is not his turn to be a second-level soil power, but Fang Yuxin is obviously a newcomer, and there are only two around him. An unfounded companion. After this comparison, he felt that he was still very promising. However, if you don't start as soon as possible, this second-level wood-type supernatural ability player will probably be given the first step by others!

  Chen Yuan did not recognize his plan at first, and said to him: "They are new supernaturalists. They used to stay in a small base. Later, because of the food crisis, they had to flee with other people. They met on the road. When they arrived at the zombie group, the three of them finally escaped."

  She sighed when she said this. After all, she is a woman, who is always more emotional than a man. After hearing this, the men next to her thought - since they came from a small base, then these people must have no foundation. And he probably hasn't seen much in the world, and it's easier for him to get people in his hands.

  Thinking about it this way, he felt a little proud of himself, and under his excitement, he showed some deeds on his face. After sighing, Chen Yuan turned her head to look at him, and she saw that his face was not right, and her heart became a little uneasy. Women are always more sensitive than men. After she noticed something wrong, she deliberately tentatively said: "This little Liu looks good, and he is also a second-level wood-type supernatural power. Her boyfriend is really blessed."

  The man was proud. He suddenly heard this. He was shocked, his face changed, and he subconsciously asked: "What? She already has a boyfriend?"

  Chen Yuan looked at his face in her eyes, and when she saw it, she confirmed the guess in her heart. She was a little unhappy, and she deliberately said: "Did you not see it just now? There are two men beside her, one of those two. It's her brother and her boyfriend, who is in good shape, but he is still handsome."