Chapter 76-80

Chapter 76: What to do?

  Fang Yuxin just put his finger on Fang Yuyang's wound, and Fang Yuyang felt a cool sensation from the wound. Fang Yuxin had been cautiously communicating with Qingmu Lingfu, and the spring water slowly flowed from her fingertips, gradually moistening Fang Yuyang's wound.

  His wound had turned black, and even showed slight signs of corruption. After this point of spiritual spring water wrapped his wound, he felt dense tingling pain from the wound, as if every cell was aching.

  The strange thing is that under such intense pain, his wound is not numb, but has become more sensitive.

  Fang Yuxin saw that the spirit spring water was almost exported, then stopped, grabbed the crystal nucleus instead, and absorbed the power of operation frantically. Lingquan water has a purifying effect, but it is not difficult to immediately work, it will take some time. She could just use this time to recover her aura so as to treat Fang Yuyang's injuries later.

  Fang Yuyang felt very uncomfortable now, but he gritted his teeth and didn't let himself make a sound. Because of his extreme restraint, his handsome face was completely taut, and large drops of cold sweat came out on his forehead.

  After Fang Yuyang had absorbed the two crystal nuclei, feeling that the aura in his body had recovered some, he grabbed Fang Yuyang's arm and punched the aura into his wound.

  The spirit spring water has begun to take effect, and Fang Yuyang's wounds flowed out dark black and rancid blood. It's just that the speed is still too slow. Fang Yuxin didn't want to wait any longer, so he planned to stimulate his wounds with aura to promote his recovery.

  After the spiritual energy entered Fang Yuyang's wound, he once again felt a warm coolness. As soon as this coolness appeared, the dense stinging pain before was a bit lighter and no longer so obvious.

  Fang Yuyang also gritted his teeth, staring at his wound without blinking. The mutant zombie left five deep and long wounds on his arm, which were crooked and twisted, looking hideous and terrifying. Now, these wounds are carefully covered by Fang Yuxin with Lingquan water. Under the action of Lingquan water, his wounds are constantly changing.

  He also discovered that the density of this kind of spiritual spring water is much greater than that of ordinary water, and it looks like a transparent grease. Once it touches the wound, it will automatically infiltrate and begin to purify the zombie virus inside. The expelled zombie virus dissolves into the corrupt blood water, and it looks filthy and unbearable, making it annoying.

  After Fang Yuxin applied wood qi, the purification speed of Lingquan water increased a lot. Fang Yuyang only saw the dark blood flowing out of the wound, and at the same time, the blackness of death gradually faded from the originally darkened area, and it was revived.

  After half an hour, the blackness of Fang Yuyang's wound finally faded away, Fang Yuxin carefully cleaned up the blood around the wound, and injected aura again. As the spiritual energy entered, Fang Yuyang's hideous wound healed at a speed visible to the naked eye, and gradually returned to normal.

  Fang Yuxin looked at this scene and was completely relieved.

  Fang Yuyang's face was very solemn. He asked Fang Yuxin to quickly absorb the crystal core to restore his aura, and then whispered: "Xin Xin, have you ever thought about this ability if someone knows it, it will be extremely detrimental to you! I heard that the military has set up a special research team that is responsible for secretly researching supernatural powers and viruses. The people in it are all scientific research lunatics, and they can do anything to research! If they know that you can purify the virus, they must be I won't let you go!"