Chapter 381-390

CHAPTER 381:

  The seven were a little gloating, and suddenly they heard Deng Hong shout in a loud voice: "It's not good! Ji Chengtian found out that we had betrayed. He has turned around and returned to the Chengtian base, fearing that he will use the people in the base to vent his anger!" He took a look at the seven big bosses, and continued, "You brought a thousand people here this time, and there should be a lot of subordinates left in Chengtian base? Now that Ji Chengtian goes back, he will definitely play bad. Recruit, you guys quickly prepare and go back with us!"

  The seven were proud, and their expressions changed as soon as they heard this. Each of them had 20,000 people under them. Except for the 1,000 releases they brought out, all the rest were left in the base. This time Ji Chengtian went back alone, but they did not go back. These people must think more. It is impossible for Ji Chengtian to think of this. In order to calm the anger of these people, he must have done something!

  The seven people suddenly became anxious, they didn't want the team they had worked so hard to bring out to become the knife used by Ji Chengtian! They nodded dignifiedly at Deng Hong, and immediately greeted all their subordinates to get in the car, ready to rush back to the Chengtian base.

  At this time, one of them suddenly lowered his voice and asked Deng Hong, "Deng Hong, tell me the truth, is there a level 4 supernatural power in this safe base? Are you planning to cooperate with the people here?"

  Deng Hong thought for a while, and felt that there was no need to keep concealing things at this point. Although these big bosses are not good things, but they will definitely want to cooperate in the future, so he nodded and said simply: "The Peace Base recently came to the Hope Group, and we are cooperating with this Hope Group. , I plan to make Chengtian base a different day. In addition, let me tell you the bottom line. There are three fourth-level abilities and two three-pole peak abilities in this hope group. These people are very powerful. !"

  Although the other six elders did not ask questions, they all stood by and listened. At this time, they all changed their faces when they heard what he said! They had seen before that Bai Ye should be a level 4 ability person, because he easily killed the level 4 zombie. At the same time, they also guessed that the mysterious psychic superpower should also be level 4.

  This speculation alone made them feel terrified. Until they discovered that Deng Hong was not controlled at all, they suddenly had some doubts in their hearts. Does the mysterious mental superpower they guess existed? At the same time, I felt selfishly that that person shouldn't exist. After all, a level 4 ability person is scary enough, and it is terrifying to have two at the same time.

  But listening to Deng Hong's meaning, there are actually three fourth-level abilities here, as well as two three-level peak abilities! What does the three pole peak mean? It means that the opponent is likely to be promoted to level 4 in the near future! If that were the case, there would be a total of five Tier 4 abilities in this hope clan. This lineup is really frightening!

  The strength of these people is almost at the level of the middle and late stages of the three poles, which is weaker than Ji Chengtian. But despite this, they rely on this strength to become a leader of a small force with more than 20,000 people. However, this Hope Group already has three fourth-level abilities and two three-pole peak abilities. Such strength has already left them far behind!

  Originally, they planned to take over Ji Chengtian to replace him and become the new city lord. It can be said that each of these seven people has such ambitions. But upon hearing Deng Hong's words, the ambition in their hearts was completely shattered! What are they fighting against?