Chapter 291-300

CHAPTER 291:

I probably guessed that she would ask like this. The two clerks were not so surprised. After they looked at each other, the male clerks said, "It’s me, Miss Fang’s family and the Qu family are not very good at each other. Mr. Fang seems to have some entanglements with Qin Xiran, the eldest of the Qin family, and some contact with the Bai family at the same time..." At this point, his voice suddenly stopped, and he turned his head and looked at Bai Ye with scorching eyes, "This gentleman is. People from the Bai family?"

    Because both Bai Ye and Fang Yuxin came from outside, they preconceived that they were both outsiders, and even if they heard Bai Ye's name, they didn't care. Only now I remembered that Bai Ye was probably from the Bai family in Beishi!

    Bai Ye nodded slightly, took a deep look at the two clerks, and said lightly: "I am indeed from the Bai family, can you help me look up the contact numbers of Mr. Bai Zhengli and Ms. Shui Rou and the current address? "When the

    two clerks heard Bai Zhengli's three words, they understood Bai Ye's identity, and hurriedly reported it: "The two also live in Tianhua Garden, Building 18, Area A. The contact number is..."

    Bai Ye wrote down After looking at Fang Yuxin's number, seeing that she didn't mean to ask any more, she thanked the clerk and pulled Fang Yuxin away from the office.

    Wan Lin and others did not expect that the people they met turned out to be from the Bai family and Fang Yuyang's sister! They took a complicated look at the two of them, and after hesitating for a while, they gave up their original plan, said nothing else, and left directly to the two of them.

    Fang Yuxin and Bai Ye both wanted to see the current situation of their family members, so naturally they would not be too polite with them. After these people left, the two of them got in the car directly and started to contact each other one after another.

    Li Qingyun was going to get in the car. Seeing that the two of them seemed to be contacting their family members, she hesitated, and simply took Zhao Yan's car at the back, leaving room for Bai Ye and Fang Yuxin, without disturbing them to contact their family members.

    The contact device is also equipped with a Bluetooth headset. After Fang Yuxin puts on the headset, Fang Yuyang's contact number is broadcast directly. Connecting is displayed on the screen. She waited anxiously, and soon Fang Yuyang's cold voice came from the earphones: "Who are you? What can I do for you?"

    Fang Yuxin heard Fang Yuyang's long-lost voice. I almost shed tears with excitement. As a result, she just opened her mouth, her voice choked up: "Brother!"

    "Xin Xin!" Fang Yuyang exclaimed excitedly, "Xin Xin? Is it really you?" Then, Fang Yuyang was displayed on the screen. His face looked excited. He was still talking. "Xin Xin, open the video!"

    Fang Yuxin saw a small video button on the screen, and quickly clicked it to open the video. Fang Yuyang suddenly became even more excited when he saw her: "Xin Xin! It's really you! Where are you now? I will pick you up right away!" As soon as

    he said this, the screen flickered, and it seemed that he was there. Walk fast.

    Then, Fang Yuxin heard his counterpart Jintang and Qu Qianhe say: "Dad! Mom! Xinxin has come to the

    Beishi base!" The excited voices of Fang Jintang and Qu Qianhe immediately came out of the microphone-

    Qu Qianhe said "Xin Xin is really here? Where is she now?"

    Fang Jintang said, "Are you talking to her now? Hurry! Let me see your mother!"

    Because of the distance. Although the two voices came out, they were not too clear. And no one can be seen in the video.