'If you're brave. Say it again.' I feel his breath on my face, that's how close we were. Did it just get hot in here? I gulp as I realise his pink, soft lips were so close to mine...Wait, shut up Jayda!

'I said-.' He cuts me off by kissing me. He really had to stop doing this. A flash brought me back to my senses. I peel myself away from Dontae to look at Nia. She was watching the film calmly and Jayden was pinging someone, probably some girl.

'Why do you keep doing that?' I ask Dontae quietly.

'What?'

'..Kissingme.' I mumble quickly. He shrugs.

'Your lips are soft innit.' I was so happy that he couldn't see my face because I know I'm blushing.

'Well, I didn't give you permission.' I say folding my arms. He laughs.

'I don't need your permission Jayda.'

'Um, yes you do.' I say screwing up my face.

'Whatever helps you sleep at night.' I turn around so I can watch the rest of the movie in peace. After the film finished Jayden got a call that pissed him off, a lot.

'Yo.'

'...'

'What?! When?'

'...'

'By who?'

'...'

'I'm coming, yeah?'

'...'

He locks off. He looked so angry, the last time I saw him this angry was...I can't even remember when.

'Wagwan?' Dontae asks.

'C dotz got stabbed.' C dotz? That name sounded familiar but I didn't know who it was.

'It was them older's innit.' Dontae says. Jayden nods.

'They're at the spot now.' Jayden says. Dontae nods then they go upstairs, I heard Dontae on the phone sorting something out.

'So, enjoy the movie?' Nia asks suspiciously.

'Yeah...'

'Did you see the bit when she got dragged down into the basement?'

'Ye-Yeah! That was so scary.' I laugh uneasily. I had no idea what she was talking about.

'You dirty liar! I know you didn't because you were lipsing up Dontae.' She shows me her phone and I see a picture of me and Dontae kissing. My mouth drops. So that was the flash I saw. She smirks as Jayden and Dontae come thundering downstairs. I noticed they were blacked-out and that's when I knew something bad was going to happen.

'Tell mum I'll be home before the party.' Jayden says. I saw a baseball bat in his hand. I hated it when he did stuff like this.

'Don't do anything stupid Jayden.' I say wearily. Dontae came and hugged me. 'Be careful.' I whisper to him.

'I always am b.' He gently pecks my forehead before letting go of me. They leave and shortly after Nia leaves to get ready for the party. It was an understatement to say I was scared for Jayden and Dontae. Jayden gets angry really quickly and when he loses his temper, he just...switches. And Dontae, you can't tell when he turns angry because he acts so calm but I can tell, his hazel eyes turn almost black and his voice goes deeeeeeeep, he sounds buff though.

My mum got home at 7.30 and had a bath then started getting ready for the party. I had shower then walked into my room to see my mum was trying to make me wear a dress. No way, jose.