But knowing Gui knowing, seeing everything familiar before him, he really can't help but not move his face! Obviously, the brows and eyes of those people have been blurred. He has forgotten the looks of these people, even the past, but now, those memories that he has deliberately buried have become extremely clear!

  He looked at all the familiar things around him, his mind became tighter and tighter, and he subconsciously wanted to escape from this absurd illusion. He wanted to destroy everything around him, but his body couldn't touch anything. Then, he suddenly heard a terrible scream!

  His eyes widened suddenly, subconsciously wanting to see who was screaming, but the next moment, he suddenly noticed that his whole body was tight, as if he was tightly bound by something. He panicked, and then the picture before him suddenly changed. Then he found that everything around him became more familiar. However, the angle is wrong!

  The angle of his sight now...

  As soon as Director Chen realized that something was wrong, he discovered that he was lying on the cold test bench without wearing anything, but covered with a layer of white cloth. To his horror, he clearly recognized that this laboratory was his original laboratory!

  Soon, someone walked over. The man was wearing a white coat and a pair of glasses, exactly the same as he was originally dressed. The only difference is that the person's face is not his, but another person. This face gave him a rather familiar feeling, but it was full of weirdness.

  Director Chen tried his best to widen his eyes, trying to see who this person was, and then he suddenly discovered that this person's face has been changing! In the constant changes, Director Chen finally recognized them. Those faces are all his former experimental subjects!

  What's strange is that this body looks like his own, and this person also familiarizes himself with various tools to operate, and even treats him as an experimental body!

  Director Chen watched the man pick up a needle and pierce his arm, slowly pushing the liquid inside, and finally screamed unbearably.

  "what--"

  Fang Yuxin looked at Director Chen, who fell on the ground and screamed frantically, with cold eyes, no sympathy or pity on his face. Just when Director Chen used a mental attack on her, she suddenly had an idea in her heart to infuse the Ecstasy into Director Chen's body, and at the same time destroy his mental attack. However, Director Chen's mental attack was quite special this time, so after Fang Yuxin broke his mental attack, he was backlashed by this mental attack and trapped himself in the illusion.

  Everything in the illusion was formed based on his own memory, and at the same time, it reflected the most real fear in the deepest part of his heart. It can be said that everything he saw was actually his own demon. It's a pity that he usually has a firm heart, and has always liked to control the weaknesses of others, and even suppressed his own demons.

  It's a pity that suppression doesn't mean extinction. His inner demons have been suppressed for a long time, but they burst out even more terrifying. In addition, Shang Yuxin deliberately injected Ecstasy into his body. Inhaling this Ecstasy will only make people coma, but if you inhale too much, you will fall into a nightmare.

  Director Chen was backlashed by his own mental attack, and the effect of Ecstasy caused the demon he had been suppressing to erupt completely, so that he was trapped in the illusion.

No relief.
  When he was trapped, Fang Yuxin also saw the memories buried by him, and hated him.

  Fang Yuxin didn't kill Director Chen. She took advantage of this person's trapped in the illusion, searched his memory, and then punched a dark force into his heart, hitting the crystal core in his heart. That dark energy left a deep crack on his crystal nucleus. Over time, the crack will become deeper and deeper, until it finally cracks!