At that time, they had doubts in their hearts, thinking whether anyone in the Ping An Base had been promoted, or something else had happened. Hearing a somewhat arrogant voice from the person's dissatisfaction just now, Wan Hao and others looked at each other and felt that there was really some master in the safe base. Otherwise, these people would not be so arrogant.

  With this guess, their hearts are even more disturbed. But since they have been found out, they came here to find out the whereabouts of Deng Hong and others, so it's better to ask them directly. So Wan Hao opened his mouth directly: "I am Wan Hao from Chengtian Base. I came here at this time just to ask, where did the people led by Deng Hong and Meng Ping go? Wouldn't they all be killed by you? Right?" He was worried that the other party would not say so, so he finally made a joke and deliberately used words to arouse him.

  Sure enough, the man was quickly fooled and directly cursed: "You fart! The people who are our safe base are like your Chengtian base, all of them are not things?"

  Wan Hao couldn't help but touched his nose with his hand. He just wanted to make sure that there was nothing wrong with those people. He didn't expect that the other party would directly scold him, and the scolding was extremely harsh. He was quite uncomfortable in his heart, but fortunately, he was finally sure that Deng Hong and the others were still alive and not being scolded in vain.

  The people under him were dissatisfied, and complained to him: "Captain, these people are too much! What's so arrogant?"

  Wan Hao glanced at him and sighed helplessly: "This is indeed because we have not done enough justice. Think about it, if we are in this position of the safe base and someone comes to attack us, will you be angry?"

  The man thought for a while, his face immediately became quite ugly, and he whispered: "Then I must fight them hard!" He also understood that Chengtian Base had indeed done too much. If you just send masters to station in these bases, it's a good thing. But what Ji Chengtian meant was to annex all these small bases, and the people inside would become his slaves. This is too much!

  Originally, he didn't approve of this matter, but it was a pity that others were light-hearted, and he didn't even have the opportunity to make suggestions to Ji Chengtian! Not to mention himself, even Wan Hao did not dare to give advice to Ji Chengtian. This man was very ambitious, but his heart was too narrow, and he was cruel and cruel when he started his hands.

  Wan Hao raised his voice and asked, "Are they still alive? Can I see them?" He wanted to see Deng Hong and Meng Ping, not only to determine if there was anything wrong with these people, but also to ask questions from these people. What happened, who took them down.

  The people on the wall thought for a while, and felt that since Deng Hong and Meng Ping had both surrendered, there were not many of these people, and it would be fine for them to enter the base. Besides, there are three fourth-level abilities in their base, all of them are amazing. Even if Ji Chengtian comes in person, there is no need to worry, why should I worry about these people?

  However, he cautiously contacted Wu Ke on the walkie-talkie first, and after obtaining her approval, he opened the door and let people in.

  When Wan Hao and others entered the base,

The people in the base can be said to be ready. Although they are not worried about how big things they can cause, they are also quite vigilant.
  Wan Hao and the others didn’t mean to do anything. They just watched the people at the Ping An Base wait in full battle, like laying a trap to wait for them to jump in. They were also a little bit hopeless in their hearts, all of them tightened their nerves. People who are also worried about the safe base suddenly start trouble.